ForumsForum GamesAdvanced War-2250

69 9934
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

BRIEF
The year is 2250, oil has run out except for a small stretch of land within Mazia, a newly formed country between France and Germany that was caused after resistance fighting. After some research, scientists concluded that there was a huge amount of oil underneath. The scientists are now dead and no other government knows of this. The North and South Mazians are fighting over this land. Both have no navy or air force but have a ground force that matches the others. Infantry only.

There is a wide expanse of land between these two factions where the North and South have decided to battle it out to the finish. The winners of this battle will most likely be decided with the leadership and fighting abilities of two generals on either side. These generals are you.

You have no infantry allotted to you, but any you come upon of your faction is yours to command.

Your equipment list:
1 M16 standard use rifle. V 3.0
1 Desert Eagle V 2.0
1 Cut-rope standard knife (basically you can't fight with it, only cut stuff)
An unlimited supply of bullets and ammo (supplied by any base you come across.

Your HP and EG is
100HP
50EP (Energy points, used for jumping and sprinting. Recovered by resting.)

I need two people. Please fill out this form:

Name: General ___
Faction: North/South Mazia
Skill: Choose from Accuracy, Leadership or Survivor.
Extra Weapon: Make one up, I'll approve of it. Please don't waste time with Lightsaber or nuclear bomb or something.

• 69 Replies
frogger
frogger
116 posts
Nomad

i win

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

still waiting on those guys choices.... *bump*

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

your waiting for Psy to make his decision...

You set up mounds and you get two snipers to each. Soon, the battle starts. Daniel hasn't made a choice yet so his men just lie in wait. You can hear the gunfire from in the trench. You're men shoot and many people on the N. Mazians side. 1 Sniper runs back to you. "Sir! We need help! There's too ma...ARGH!" He get's shot in the back and falls on you. You go up along with some infantrymen. The enemy are instantly there in front of you but they are startled by your arrival. You open fire and your men follow suit. You take down a great many and the enemy retreat. You took not many a hit.
You lost 1 sniper, 2 infantrymen and 1 heavy.
Next time they'll hit harder...
Both of you
A) Put the heavies up this time.
B) Create another 2 trenches to the flanks where they can flank the enemy.
C) _______ (Create own tactic)
D) _______(Create own tactic)

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Plax any ideas then?

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Psy your North Mazia and you still haven't replied. Look at page 3-4.

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

I said that i was doing the same as Plax... Let him do a morale speech on both of our trenches while i cover with some snipers.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Yes but you hadn't made it a choice. Anyway, now that I know...

As Plax boosts morale you go out with some snipers. Soon you come across some enemy patrols. You get your snipers to pick them off whilst you close in and finish them off. your snipers open fire and 3 men go down out of 10. The rest scramble down and start firing in the snipers position. You have flanked them and know have a potential shot at 5 of the rest...
Psy
A) Take down the one furthest away and keep the trigger held over the rest and go down.
B) Take one shot at each.
C) Toss a thermal grenade into the middle and pick the rest off.
D) Let the snipers pick them off a bit more.

Plax hears a short burst from one of Psy's snipers. "Help required I think they have a medium force ready to attack from your 7 o clock."

You point at...
Plax
A) your infantrymen and Psy's and order them to intercept.
B) Your snipers and order them to intercept.
C) Your heavies and order them to intercept.
D) All your men and make a full force counterattack!

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

A) Take down the one furthest away and keep the trigger held over the rest and go down.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

You press the trigger and keep it held down as you pass them all. They go down like flies, the ones nearest you with a face of shock as you go along his chest. You rejoin the snipers who spotted the medium attack force. You rush back to the trenches with your men...
A) Send your snipers on an intercourse route with Plax's men (no matter what there tactics) whilst you run on.
B) Leave your snipers in their current position as you get back.
C) All rush back.
D) Stay where you are and plan to snipe the attack force from here.

This is my last one today Psy, I'm going to watch some TV now...bye.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Greg remember to put who its for.

C: Create own tactic. I put the infantry and heavies at the front to hold off enemies and put snipers on tree stumps to snipe from while I hit everyone with my machine gune.

Also how many units do I have?

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

A) your infantrymen and Psy's and order them to intercept.

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

D) Stay where you are and plan to snipe the attack force from here.

@Plax via comlink. Advance on the sides quietly and my snipers will run behind you covering you while you march on slowly. Over.

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

@psy via comlink. as soon as you see a full line of men, take the shot

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

@ Daniel via comlink. DANIEL WAKE UP! CAN ANYONE WAKE HIM UP?

Showing 46-60 of 69