ForumsForum GamesAdvanced War-2250

69 9932
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

BRIEF
The year is 2250, oil has run out except for a small stretch of land within Mazia, a newly formed country between France and Germany that was caused after resistance fighting. After some research, scientists concluded that there was a huge amount of oil underneath. The scientists are now dead and no other government knows of this. The North and South Mazians are fighting over this land. Both have no navy or air force but have a ground force that matches the others. Infantry only.

There is a wide expanse of land between these two factions where the North and South have decided to battle it out to the finish. The winners of this battle will most likely be decided with the leadership and fighting abilities of two generals on either side. These generals are you.

You have no infantry allotted to you, but any you come upon of your faction is yours to command.

Your equipment list:
1 M16 standard use rifle. V 3.0
1 Desert Eagle V 2.0
1 Cut-rope standard knife (basically you can't fight with it, only cut stuff)
An unlimited supply of bullets and ammo (supplied by any base you come across.

Your HP and EG is
100HP
50EP (Energy points, used for jumping and sprinting. Recovered by resting.)

I need two people. Please fill out this form:

Name: General ___
Faction: North/South Mazia
Skill: Choose from Accuracy, Leadership or Survivor.
Extra Weapon: Make one up, I'll approve of it. Please don't waste time with Lightsaber or nuclear bomb or something.

• 69 Replies
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

he has to be a general or else it won't be choice taking.
Psy, is that you're selection then? Leading you and snipers to search?

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

SOUTH MAZIA
General Paku and Daniel, the best of the South Mazians. Trained in the army from the age of 16, (go along with it :P) they are now sent to the north west sector area of South Mazia. This area is of strategic importance to us, a great area from where we can take the South West of those North Mazian traitors!
You two are in one main trench at the north of the north west sector (confusing again) and you each lead 15 men each.
8 infantrymen
3 snipers
4 heavy infantrymen
(This is the same as North Mazia Psy and Plax)
Scouts have reported that the North Mazians are making a medium-scale attack. You must prepare. Do you:
Paku and Daniel (I'm trying this bold stuff out it may not work)
A) Get the snipers to create strategic mounds where they can snipe from.
B) Get the heavys to create strategic mounds where they can blast big groups from.
C) Get the infantrymen to create small defenses (sacks) where they can hold off the attack whilst snipers attack from behind.
D) Everyone hold back. Morale boosting speeches.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

NORTH MAZIA
Plax (testing underline :P)
Giving the tired men morale boosting speech improves their trust in you. Good work, when you start giving them orders in battle they'll more likely jump to than argue back on the correct course of action. Two snipers watch the flanks without you ordering them to but you let them be. Better safe than sorry. You open up your comlink with General Psy...

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Can you answer this question first?

Will there be a bunker in the middle and on the west hand side like this? This Link --> http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=PqJ6fpS
Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

just kill people :P

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Ok daniel here is my email lets talk strategy. Apsalveson@aol.com

I will think of what im gonna do if we had machine gunners I would be able to pwn but im only machine gunner so...

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

WAIT.
Are we on the same battlefield as ablu and daniel?

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Probably but I think were like a mile away. Remember that the map is kinda like this.
Psy and Plaxi
-------------
| |
| |
| |
| |
-------------
Paku and Daniel

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

IF STILL IS STILL OPEN

Name: General Joe (cause I don;t need no ridiculous name to sound cool)
Faction: South Mazia
Skill: Leadership
Extra Weapon: P-90 Sub-MachineGun

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

List of to be players
1) General Joe (LordBob)

Psy and Plax, you have two different trenches some miles away from each other.

Paku and Daniel are in fact on the whole other side of the map. Saying North is Up, Paku and Daniel are on the West and Psy and Plax are on the East.

Heh, you're map was confusing but yes thats more or less it but you nor Plax have territory below the line. From now on, when we make maps, RED is Psy. BLUE is Plax. GREEN is Paku. YELLOW is Daniel.

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

OK,

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

can we have our choices? :P

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

awesome I got green. (Yes this is a bump)

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

you already have them. It's labeled "South Mazia" in page 4...

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Since my partner is apparently not here right now I will go without him.
A: Snipers make mounds to snipe from.

And can I do his action if he says I can? I might have to get his permission for us not to die.

Showing 31-45 of 69