ForumsThe TavernTell About A Cool Dream You Had!!!!

35 17510
_kolak_
_kolak_
220 posts
Nomad

Tell About A Cool Dream You Had!!!!

This dream that I had is really funny!----One time in my dream I was in my backyard and it was dark out.Peeking around the corner was "Michael Mires" or the guy from the movie "Halloween" and I ran into my house and he broke into my house.He was about 10 feet from me and I open up a cabinet and there was a huge butcher knife and next to it was a butter knife, and so I grabbed the butter knife instead of the butcher knife and tried to stab Michael Mires with a butter knife instead of a butcher knife!!I am so stupid!!But luckly it was my dream!!--Tell me one of your dreams!

• 35 Replies
_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Well I have no dreams for some reason... anyways it started when I was 10 I had no dreams..

Carly143
Carly143
17 posts
Nomad

I once had a dream taht I was fighting Strop the ninja I did Judo and beat the life out of him it was cool you shoul have seen the blood.

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

I once had a dream that I was fighting Strop the ninja I did Judo and beat the life out of him it was cool you should have seen the blood.

Lol at the dream... anyways about my no dreams I sometimes have dreams cause I want to and I can control my dreams so yeah. Once I had a dream of me being the admin of AG. It was so fun I was banning the people I hated.
BlueCooler9
BlueCooler9
45 posts
Nomad

Yea being an admin, banning people, that's a cool dream, idk about mine, I was once in an FBI mission, me and my team were infiltrating a "building" well my team was in 4 groups , two were outside while two were in, I was in the in team, well apparently, it was a hall, I was hiding you know like on the side, waiting for the person to approach so I can ambush him, well before I could, I woke up, turns out my mom was walking in our house's hall, that was funny XD.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I had a nightmare one day, and miraculously, I have devoloped a habit of turning my nightmares funny! So my childhood nightmare was a doll that liked to stab people. So I was dreaming I was in my apartment, and it was rainy outside. So I'm laying there in my bed, and I see the doll. I was all like, HOLY !@#$ and fell off the bed. Then, when I got up the doll used telekenisis to knock me down, and looking back now the bed randomly dissapeared. So then my funnyness kicks in, and the doll says, "HAI, AHM BACK AND YA KNOW WHAT?! WHENN I STABZ U, UR FOOTS GONNA BE UNDER TEH BED!" and I started screaming like hell. Then, it said, "AND I'M USING THE KNIFE WITH THE GREEN HANDLE! MUAHAHAHA!"
I woke up and was really rofling and disturbed.

TROJANS
TROJANS
372 posts
Nomad

oo jaja
my dream was about me being in the miltary and we had to catch this dangerous bunny.and we all died hehe it sucked.

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

lol, sounds like a monty python thing TROJANS. well, i had a dream that i was camping once in a tent. but it was huge and had lights and electricity and i had a microwave. i had just cooked some burritos and some guy walked in and shot me in the head with a rifle and stole my burritos. i woke up and my head was throbbing where the bullet hit me the whole day =P

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

My started off with a black screen, and then a spotlight showed wood flooring, and then a black duck was on the spotlight. The duck started chasing me, he wouldn't stop. The dream continued until I woke up. lol. This was when I was 4, though.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I have no dreams, sorry

TinMan8
TinMan8
20 posts
Nomad

I once had a dream that I was sitting up on a cliff face watching people play tennis on a well taken care of court just at the base of the cliff below me. I then was transported to a grocery store where an ambulence came and took me away after I stole some produce from a shelf outside the store.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Everyone dreams, its been proven, but not everyone remembers theyre dreams.
You have, on average, 6-7 dreams a night

most of them about repressed memories involving you, an asian man, and a toilet brush.
Sucal
Sucal
28 posts
Nomad

I have dreams but i can't remember Thom

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

Ive done that once. Back in 'Nam.

Were you stationed in DaNang?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

this dreams a bit scratchy, on account that I was really tired that morning. Anyways, it was a long dream so here's the crap I remember in as little detail as possible:
I was a god and didn't know
The girl of my dreams was a goddess and I had no fragging Idea.
The girl's father was the instrument of Armageddon.
I find out that ahm a god, and kick some ass at the cost of my life.
I'm in an empty heaven with the Girl of my dreams and I go to bed.
I wake up,
I say, "holy shet that was pretty dang awesome!"

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I'm still not saying nothing

Showing 1-15 of 35