ForumsThe TavernTell About A Cool Dream You Had!!!!

35 17509
_kolak_
_kolak_
220 posts
Nomad

Tell About A Cool Dream You Had!!!!

This dream that I had is really funny!----One time in my dream I was in my backyard and it was dark out.Peeking around the corner was "Michael Mires" or the guy from the movie "Halloween" and I ran into my house and he broke into my house.He was about 10 feet from me and I open up a cabinet and there was a huge butcher knife and next to it was a butter knife, and so I grabbed the butter knife instead of the butcher knife and tried to stab Michael Mires with a butter knife instead of a butcher knife!!I am so stupid!!But luckly it was my dream!!--Tell me one of your dreams!

• 35 Replies
superpriest
superpriest
1 posts
Nomad

Nah, Lige, I was stationed in DaPussie

theeyegore
theeyegore
57 posts
Nomad

once i was going to a mall mith my cousin and the police started a war with the shoppers so everyone took everything they could to defend themselves but sadly the police won... but it was still cool XD

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Had a nightmare about being trapped in a sinking submarine, with water already floating in. So very little space to move, and the likelihood of drowning... Oh, and thre was this alien out to kill me... Sometimes I think my subconsciousness is on more drugs than me..

the_last_stand_rulez
the_last_stand_rulez
48 posts
Nomad

once i had a dream of this one day at school everyone was jumping the fences and running as fast as they could to there houses and it was weird the nerd of the school didnt even stay then i looked back and all the tachers were like using school suplys as weapons it was weird scary and funny at the same time

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I had a dream that I was in a mall filled with all my favorite anime characters (me being Nergy), and it was a total major dukeout of awesome.

cheze
cheze
84 posts
Nomad

i had a dream bout a rabbit

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

So my sister that doesn't exist in real life (was only in the dream) had a baby, right? So she tells me to hold the baby, but I suddenly drop it. I was about to get into a load of pain, but the baby's body parts suddenly cracked and there was chocolate inside. So I go "Mmm, chocolate!!" and eat the chocolate. That was the dream.

the_last_stand_rulez
the_last_stand_rulez
48 posts
Nomad

ok so i was door bell ditchin with my freinds and so i was tired i went to bed i had a dream this kid kept door bell ditching me no matter how fast i opend the door the kid was gone so i finaly stoped opening the door he figured out i stoped opening the door so insted of leaving me alone since i wasnt answereing he kept ringing it nonstop like the dinga dinga dinga dinga dinga diga then it stoped i was so releived 10 seconds later...................dinga i screamed and that woke me up when i woke up the door bell was ringing in real life i answered it was the kid in my dream he said he was my lil bros freind that dream really freaked me out

the_last_stand_rulez
the_last_stand_rulez
48 posts
Nomad

oh and i never saw the kid either they just started bein freinds yesterday

windshift
windshift
320 posts
Nomad

I'm in a bunch of fields and I swear I can tell its a dream but oddly enough no matter how hard I pinch myself I won't wake up...

The sky is black, the grain looks grey, they sky is filled with black birds (probably crows)...Next thing I know I look back down and theres a black shadow in the distance...It almost floats towards me yet still looks like its walking...But it does it agonizingly slow...It uncovers the hood it was wearing and I see a face that looks like its been rotting in a sewer for centuries...The teeth are golden brown with dirt...the skin is a pale grey-green...Its hair is wispy and in small strands...but the most scary part were its eyes...They just mesmerised me...They were a sharp golden and incredibly bright.....And then suddenly it points at me with its long fingernail that looks like its been growing even after this zombie - corpse thing has died....Then im frozen with fear...I can't even blink...The thing grabs my hand and scratches it all along the palm...blood gushes out from it even though the cut was small...then suddenly I'm falling and I fall into a grave...I feel limp...I can somehow know that I am dead...I look at my arm that has been snapped in half...And my rib is sticking out...and then it starts poring dirt on me...And as the dirt covers me I can do nothing as the maggots crawl in my mouth eat me inside out...And darkness sets in.....

I awoke the next morning and I looked at my hand and for a few seconds...Perhaps in the bad light..I saw my hand bleeding profusely and it even looked like it dripped on my bed...But when I blinked again I saw nothing...After all...It was only a dream...Right?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

This one's a keeper. That's going in the scary stories collection. You certainly have strong dreams Windshift >_>

windshift
windshift
320 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't sleep for days after that...I still have trouble sleeping...And sometimes I awake and I can see it through the crack of my door...staring at me...I'd then sit up and then it would blur away as quick as lightning...I will tell some more really scary times with this zombie thing if anyone cares to listen :P

TROJANS
TROJANS
372 posts
Nomad

oo jaja i ll listen i had another dream today

i had dreamed that i was a forgotten baseball in the woods and i would talk to people andi said when a persin came by i said"hey,hey, hey you,come over here,then he replied "whos talking to me" then i said.your aunt maria hehehe .and he left running hehe

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

For some kind of reason, I cannot remember dreams very well after I wake up.

And most of mine are nightmares...

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

BEST DREAM EVA

I had a dream....
LOL no.

But anywayz...
I did have a dream..
And it was about this guy named BOB who was a PRINCESS and he saw a HOBO who asked him for a SANDWICH so bob gave him a sandwich.. but all the other MALE PRINCESSES were more PRETTY than bob so bob ran away into an UNDERWATER CANDY STORE but realized that the candy was POISINED. HE ate some and became a FISH. Then he saw another hobo who was a fish. and the HOBO asked BOB THE FISH for a SANDwich (haha bad pun...) and when bob gave the hobo the SANDwich he got sent back to his own time, exept now he was a FEMALE PRICE and got married to his BEST FRIEND.... THE END

Showing 16-30 of 35