ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Bogan Wars!!!

150 29854
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I am making a comic series war, to END ALL WARS!
http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/boganwars.jpg
These will be insanly HUGE, but fun. I really hope that you like the comic series, and I hope this will end the tardness of the dang bogan wars of Kingryan and Strop!
P.S. From tapping Strop's and Kingryan's private phonlines with my Wesker awesomeness abilities, I found that the "Bogan" is basically an Austrailian hillbilly. So yeah. there.

• 150 Replies
raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

hahaha. looks like you both are going to fight klaus!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Let it be known that I am on Strop's side. We bogans need to stick together, whether we live in Australia, Switzerland, or the USA. Go Strop! Go team bogan!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good on on Xzeno...go join the Bogan team!

ahahahahahahaa!

KingRyan

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

As a fellow user with no armatar, I will have to join Strop in his fight for all bogans.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Is it here I form an alliance for all the people getting tired of the Bogan Wars? Whose dad in a black suit do we have to fight, to get the wars to end?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*joins Cenere instantly*

It has been a lot of fun... But the joke is getting old.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*mumbles something about Germany, Russia and the Alliance*
At least they have enough respect to keep it from the MWT, which I will thank you for.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Fortunately it seems just about all] the "bogan-related jokes" have been directed specifically into this thread, somewhat akin to a giant sun collapsing into a white dwarf.

I'm not one to flog a dead horse, and I notice people have started to declare that I am a bogan in their declaration of support...oh, the sabotage!

But really, all things will pass with time.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

yeah. Ill join strop's group of bogans! and i am not an Australian for Pete's sake! but still!!

sorry king..

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I notice people have started to declare that I am a bogan in their declaration of support...

People? I would like to take personal credit for this development.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Funny thing is that neither Strop nor Kingryan wants to be Bogans, thuse started the Bogan wars.
When you say you join either side of Bogans, you are actually sabotaging their war. Gooooood >:]

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Fortunately it seems just about all] the "bogan-related jokes" have been directed specifically into this thread, somewhat akin to a giant sun collapsing into a white dwarf.

lol, I'm probably one of the only people who understood that analogy.
btw, your probably thinking of the "blue giant" of which is the largest and hottest star, also the most short lived.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Actually I'm not, because those have a greater chance of collapsing into a neutron star or a black hole. It's just the red giants, like the sun will probably end up as.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

that is true. Though the sun normally just nova's instead of turns into a white dwarf I think. . .

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

from bogan wars to science related wars! awesome!

Showing 136-150 of 150