ForumsGamesSonny Vs Sinjid (necro thread)

266 69275
RedComit
RedComit
6 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.

Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.

Now you decide, which is better?

• 266 Replies
feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

of course sonny

machinechaos
machinechaos
54 posts
Nomad

sonny has to win right? sinjid is awesome as well but... i like sonny more.

pieEATER
pieEATER
36 posts
Nomad

tell u da truth i am all 4 sinjid he my all time fav srry

Michae4
Michae4
97 posts
Nomad

SONNY is 100 times better.. no doubt about it..

Spyro250
Spyro250
195 posts
Nomad

Sonny definetly.In the last battle of zone 4 in sonny u kill sinjid's shadow and the shadow's shadows.

Michae4
Michae4
97 posts
Nomad

[b]sonny i liked that one way better then anyother game.. it was amazing i hope they make a #2[b]

Michae4
Michae4
97 posts
Nomad

sonny all the way

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

I say Sonny, and there is even a Sonny 2 coming up! But, when? Anyways, they're both nearly the same, but I'm all Sonny here.

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

Sinjid is slightly more understandable because the story is straightforward but has less options than Sonny, I would still prefer Sonny over Sinjid because of graphics, sound, and the fact that the story of Sonny Unfolds as youn play it, while Sinjid has it all in he beginning and the end; they are both great games anyway.

d3m0nhunt3r93
d3m0nhunt3r93
43 posts
Nomad

the ninja

Iktose
Iktose
14 posts
Nomad

sonny DEF

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

both good games, but sonny is definatly the better one.

iopred623
iopred623
12 posts
Nomad

Sonny is MY kind of turn-based combat...and I'm the outfit type person...i like to look at the outfits in Sonny(fashionista )...but in Sinjid you can move around to places and more interaction with the AIs.As for me, they're both OUTSTANDING GAMES.I just can't decide what's better...Sinjid is better in Gameplay, but Sonny has a better, more dramatic and cool story(again, MY opinion)

Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

Sonny all the way

AkAtsuki2323
AkAtsuki2323
14 posts
Nomad

IT OBVIUOS SONNY DUHHHH!!!

Showing 91-105 of 266