ForumsGamesSonny Vs Sinjid (necro thread)

266 69277
RedComit
RedComit
6 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.

Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.

Now you decide, which is better?

• 266 Replies
rogrow22
rogrow22
3 posts
Nomad

sonny is harder but better

Montsor
Montsor
96 posts
Nomad

sonny all the way

RahtLoZ
RahtLoZ
11 posts
Nomad

sonny is better than the sinjid .. my best game is Sonny .. its creative game

SirKilla317
SirKilla317
1 posts
Nomad

sonny owns

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

sinjid was good

sonny was great until the ending

i thought that with the cliff hanger and no signs of a number two it made the whole game not worth playing because what really drove you on to beat sonny and not get bored was the curiosity of what would happen next

that is why when i beat the palidin i was like YES last level i find out what happens

so i think sonny is a piece of shit game just because of the ending

if the would have ended it better i would have loved it

so two thumbs down for sonny and sinjid wins

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

i prefer sinjid. i just like it more i dont know why. all though they said they would make a number 3. They never did >_<

kevinkdragon
kevinkdragon
1 posts
Nomad

Go sonny

devil00shot
devil00shot
13 posts
Nomad

i like the game in Sonny but not the ending i hope they make a second.
I vote Sonny

Axeman
Axeman
17 posts
Nomad

why would they fight each other in the first place? what motive is there? i am just wondering, if some one alreay said that, sorry, but i dont want to have to look through 8 pages of replies...

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

Sonny is my fav. I didn't really like Sinjid.

JaGgEdGe
JaGgEdGe
75 posts
Peasant

Sonny is a better game, I guess. However, I would like to point out that Sinjid was years ago, and Sonny is a fairly new game.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

Both of them are really good but I think Sonny is way better than Sinjid. Sonny has a better story and it looks a little bit better.

viro5
viro5
66 posts
Nomad

i dont like in shiinjid that u have to walk every where and if u run out of energy i hurts u

Daedras
Daedras
5 posts
Nomad

sonny, definitely sonny. sinjid isn´t bad, but sonny is a way better.

pomoco
pomoco
11 posts
Peasant

sonny of course

Showing 76-90 of 266