ForumsForum GamesMcheed's Not-So-Fun- HOUSE OF HORROR

60 10912
Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

Mchead(Mcheed) is a cruel, mean old man that hates other people. On Halloween he makes what he claims to be the most scary house ever. ever EvEr. EVER. Really. Oberly. Anyway you were dared by your friends to take the journey into the house. But what you didn't know was that Mchead used dark magic to make what he made out of balsa wood and stirofoam real! The only thing he didn't count on was that he made your costume real too Hope you have fun.
I will pick 3 people to start and might add more later.

Here is the sheet you need for your person:
Name:
Costumeplease basic costumes like werewolves or vampires or zombies or something like that.You can also do things from movies and superheroes but no invincible man or something thats just unfair)
What you have as your trick-or-treat bagtrust me this might help you later on.)

• 60 Replies
Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

NERON
You hit Evan with your trick or treat bag... its not very efffective , he grabs it and runs down the hall yelling"ya gotta take it from me!" you just realized how much of a jerk he is... You then hear footsteps coming from the other direction

A: Run after Evan
B:Yell at EVan
C: Hide in the door behind you

AUSTIN

You try to fight the giant pair of eyes...WHAT THE F^&K WERE YOU THINKING!? When you try to hit it with your sword a trap door made of the same sickly green color opens up! Luckly it didnt open under your feet=D Out of the trap door come IMPS! (imps: also known as gremlins they are known to cause bad luck and usually suck blood from cattle) These imps had a red glow in their eyes... You knew from a really old movie that it was a full blown ripper, aka it drinks human blood.

A: fight the imps
B:run up the stairs
C:run down the stairs
D: run into the trap door
E: pretend to be dead

DANIEL
You and you friend Kyle have desided that we are finally going to go into a haunted house! and whose do you pick? McHead's... Kyle is dressed as a practitioner, which he claims are a group of exorcists that send evil creatures to hell(he even has the exorcists book that he claims is real)
When you get to McHead's house you see a small patch of ground with a handle sticking out of it.

A: Pull on the handle
B:jump on it
C:go inside the house

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

Cookie, you can just make another person, your not out.

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

BELLA
You look under the carpet and... there is a trap door! You also see that under the rug there are blood marks on the wood floor. NOW you see whhy you have never seen McHead's wife. LOL YOu also see that there is some odd writing on the spot where the blood is.
A:Open the trap door
B:CLear away the blood to see the writing

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

o
thanks!
Wait what r my next choices?
( "

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

B) jump on it

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

Bella:
B. Please!
Sry I posted that last post the same time that u posted my choices!
( "

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Name: Austin
Costume: Ninja (comes with a sword)
Bag: Black soft bag.

A: Fight the imps.

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

OK I 1st have a question did anyone get the joke about McHead, it sounds like D**khead

BELLA

You clear away blood from the writing it happens to be a pentagram! You read a book on these that if you say an spell whatever the pentagram was made to do. You happen to know the spell

A: USe spell
B: go into trap door
C: go into the hallway behind you

DANIEL
You jump on the moss above the handle, it breaks and you fall through! it is not a long fall, all it is is an old storm cellar. Kyle laughs at you as one of your wings gets a large tear in it. Kyle is to busy to realise that right behind you there are tenticles going to grab you... you turn around and you...

A: scream and shout for help
B:stay totaly still
C: ask for Kyle help
D: try to get out of the cellar

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

AUSTIN
You choose to fight the imps... the blood sucking imps... really... You run screaming at the imps swinging your sword, all of the imps are sliced to peices, but not before you get a fair number of scratches and loss alot of blood.. you pass out and wake up in a small cave.

A: go to the cave entrance of the cave and look around
B:Go farther into the cave

Frogdude0828
Frogdude0828
56 posts
Nomad

can I join?

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Name: Austin
Costume: Ninja (comes with a sword)
Bag: Black soft bag.

Ok... A: Go to the cave entrance.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Name:Neron
Costume:Vampire
Bag:Bat-hat

A

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

...oh crud
well C would be a bad idea because kyle probably already wet himself in fear so A ( weird huh? but maybe it's a cute little nice squid thing )

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

frog, make your character sheet, maybe after I see what you want to be.

AUSTIN
YOu go to the entrance to the cave and reach the cave entrance and see that you are no where near your home, probably not even in the same world!(the sky is green) You walk out to the cliff. You step on a twig and hear a bunch of chattering behind you, you turn around and.. BATS!!! THEY ARE FLYING OUT OF THE CAVE TOWARDS YOU!

A:try to jump out of the way
B: run back into the cave towards the bats
C: run away in a random direction

NERON
You run after Evan and find that there is a hallway intersection, 5 ways...
A: Halllway 1
B: Hallway2
C: HAllway3
D: Hallway4
E: HAllway5 (PS the right hallway is the 3rd in from the 1 and 5) ROFL

IIIIITTTTTSSSS TIME FOR GONDOR RITTLE OF THE WEEK!
who ever answers this right gets a special prize!
I am tall when im young, short when im old, I glow in life and I smoke in death what am I?

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

DANIEL

First of all, KYLE DOSNENT GET FRIGHTENED THAT EASILY! (last halloween you tryed to scare Kyle, you didnt and he nearly scared you to death with the ghost thing, he used a projector to make a 3d ghost) You try to sream your head off... It grabs you and trys to choke you... It turns out to be a baby monster squid. It hold onto your back and wont let go gratz you got a pet! When you get out of the cellar... you start to hear the rumbling and the gushing... and A GIANT SQUID COMES LUMBERING OUT OF THE CELLAR!!!
A: RUN THE ^&^$ AWAY!!!!
B: Ask for Kyles help(really hes not scared, have you ever MET his grandmother!!?!?!??)
C: Try to fight it...

Showing 16-30 of 60