ForumsWEPRBreakfastarianism

384 47869
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I have come to show you all the truth about our lives, the universe the end of the world. As of yet, there is only a sparse section of the holy text done. But more is to come! Have faith. Join today, and learn the truth!

The Book of Breakfastarianism

Commandments:
And the Lord spoke thusly:

1) Thou shall not have any meals before breakfast.
2) Thou shall not forget to eat breakfast and thou shalt keep it delicious.
3) Thou shall not make wrongful use of breakfast by eating instant or pre-made breakfasts.
4) Thou shall not steal food from your neighbors plate at breakfast.
5) Thou shall not covet your neighbors breakfast nor his seat in the booth by the window.

The Beggining

In the beggining of time, there was nothing. But then came forth a mighty rumbling.
Twas the stomach of the Lord, and He was famished. So He spoke. And He did say "Let
there be light!" And the universe was washed with light, for the Lord could not make
His meal in the dark. He then made all the stars in the sky and all the planets
surrounding them because He thought they looked very nice. In doing so, He made a
cluster of stars and planets he named the Milkyway for it sounded tasty. This galaxy
became His favourite, so He made a decision: He going to create a planet with man upon
it so they too could see the beauty he Made. After seven days and nights, the Lord was
done making the planet and man. And the Lord did grin. And the Lord then did feast.
He ate the skies, stars and the planets. He then spoke "This way, I shall always be able to
watch over and protect man along with the universe around him." Feeling accomplished and
satiated, the Lord then went on His way.

• 384 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Wow. It's amazing that the claims that were used to lock us applie exactley to this thread to.

Can you say biased?

Joelansing
Joelansing
14 posts
Nomad

This is really weird... Although I do love bacon xD

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I am spreading breakfastarianism to my friends. Peace be with you oh mighty breakfast God. Hallelujah Hallelujah, Praise to the lord! Please accept this offering of delicious waffles *holds up plate*

*holy choir with beam of light*

(I am so glad this is a joke)

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

How biased? I say holy. Hehe you must be new and not have seen the political connection between it and Pastantarianism

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

I will not join the Breakfastarians, but it's a cool thing to have. I eat breakfast most of the time, but do not always.
I know this is sacreligous, but on most weekdays, when I eat breakfast, my stomach starts to hurt a lot.

IIDAMAN
IIDAMAN
27 posts
Peasant

Breakfastarianism is not so much a religion as a lifestlye choice, and I love it!

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

I don't really see the point in this whole thing but if it is to make fun of religon i am down right offended and I think evolution makes more sense then this $@#%.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

It's just for fun, you guys should really lighten up, this IS a Game Site Forum after all...

XD

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

This is like the bible except less HOLY!

Sabre
Sabre
3 posts
Nomad

hahahahas. thats hilarious. Have a happy breakfast :P

Sabre
Sabre
3 posts
Nomad

i can never seem to have a good breakfast though. My stomach doesn't want food when i wake up from my sleep. == but im ravenous at lunch and dinner...

Rock_Lee
Rock_Lee
16 posts
Nomad

I just don't see what's so special about this...

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Someone sent me a message about the fact that they had created a facebook group about it. I think thats when you know you have taken it a step too far. As long as you enjoy your breakfast then that us enough for me.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

I got that same message, I don't think that that is too far, I think that he is disrespecting the Breakfastarian religion by making that, it is too good for FaceBook, only AG can handle its awesomeness.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

As DANTASTA would say:

"DOWN WITH BREAKFAST!!!!!!"

"brought to you by Anti-breakfarinism"

Showing 316-330 of 384