ForumsWEPRSomething that christians should read. :-)

124 27556
Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

Here is some proof that nobody can get to heaven.

Here is some proof that Jesus is imaginary.

This is prooving that "God's Plan" is impossible

There are more of these videos. I just wanted say this to fellow christians. :-) ;-)
Have you already come up with some exuses? :-P

• 124 Replies
UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

So being terminal ill and then die is actually being saved

I dont see how getting cancer and dying instead of being cured is being saved.
Also, just for the random: It woud be better to die young and innocent than die old and sinful, would it not?

No, it would not be better. I would rather not die at the age of twelve from cancer because God didnt want me to perform adultry.

No, I am still not trying to win you over, I am just wondering about some of the reasons.
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

He can't be around sin, for that would make Him impure.

Hm im not sure about this because back wen jesus was on the earth he was surrounded by sin.

But since Adam and Eve ate the apple in Eden

God knew this was going to happend he is alpha and omega the begining and the end.

Aaron I belive most of wat your saying.

Wat religeon are you?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Great another proving god isnt real thread

Well, the proofs on the first page is not really proofs of anything but naivity, but I think this will end up in yelling and arguing too....
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I know man there not true at all , I was just saying there are so many of thees threads.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

ok smarty pants maria... if you're so sure of yourself...
HOW WAS THE EARTH MADE?!? (pwned)

UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

HOW WAS THE EARTH MADE?!?

So much ignorance... so much... That doesnt mean God exists, theres other theorys, you know.
Like the big bang.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

That doesnt mean God exists, theres other theorys, you know.
Like the big bang

aahhthe big bang..

EXPIREMENT!

Ok,if you beleive in the big bang,take a 500 peice puzzle and throw it on the ground,is it made or scrambled?
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Like the big bang.

yeah yeah... whatever, a piece of dust exploded and made the universe, what kind of trash is that?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I dont see how getting cancer and dying instead of being cured is being saved.

Because it is terminal? There is no cure? Okay, if they suddently were cured, then you would not believe in God anyway, because then it was just the doctors having done something right, or a coincidence or something like that. Because there is no God...

No, it would not be better. I would rather not die at the age of twelve from cancer because God didnt want me to perform adultry.

You do not believe in God anyway. So you would not - go to heaven innocently and safe. You would just be, right? And it is hard for both parents and siblings, but though it seems unfair, they will either find relief in their faith or turn away from the faith, trying to deal with the death of their child.
And I am sure that a parent, given the choice between a child dying young, and having their child to be a psychopath later in life, would choose the latter, as they will try to ignore the future, and have more time with their child.
UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

Ok,if you beleive in the big bang,take a 500 peice puzzle and throw it on the ground,is it made or scrambled?

500 piece puzzles are nothing like a super dense particle cloud.

EXPERIMENT!

Ok, if you believe in god, go outside and tell someone that you control whether he/she lives or dies.
Are you made or scrambled?
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Lol how ridiculous. I suggest you actually look at the theory before making such claims.
nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

He keeps em alive.He has to fight the devil as well remember that,and if it wasnt for god,those kids would die the second they were diagnosed.

No he doesn't. The only reason some of them actually make it is because of medical treatment. And like UltraPriest pointed out, you said God has all the time in the world, if he did he could easily fight and save them.
And they wouldn't die the second they were diagnosed, that isn't how cancer works.
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Ok, if you believe in god, go outside and tell someone that you control whether he/she lives or dies.
Are you made or scrambled?

Is your brain made or SCRAMBLED? Now what?
UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

Because it is terminal? There is no cure? Okay, if they suddently were cured, then you would not believe in God anyway, because then it was just the doctors having done something right, or a coincidence or something like that. Because there is no God...

God is omnipotent. He knows everything. So, I don't get how he wouldn't know a way he can cure cancer. Being god, he could remove the cancer cells so that new, healthy cells can regrow, curing the cancer.
And I doubt he would decide against curing cancer because I don't believe in him.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Kids in Africa maybe? ;-)

[quote]What do they beleive in?

Christianity? Lol and just how sad is that? If someone never heard of Christianity, they can go to hell, lololol.
Showing 46-60 of 124