ForumsWEPRSomething that christians should read. :-)

124 27554
Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

Here is some proof that nobody can get to heaven.

Here is some proof that Jesus is imaginary.

This is prooving that "God's Plan" is impossible

There are more of these videos. I just wanted say this to fellow christians. :-) ;-)
Have you already come up with some exuses? :-P

• 124 Replies
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

And I doubt he would decide against curing cancer because I don't believe in him.

And your name is UltraPriest?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

God is omnipotent. He knows everything. So, I don't get how he wouldn't know a way he can cure cancer. Being god, he could remove the cancer cells so that new, healthy cells can regrow, curing the cancer.
And I doubt he would decide against curing cancer because I don't believe in him.

SO you would actually believe that a miracle had happened, if someone you know suddenly is cured for cancer?
Or believe in buddhism if someone punches you face for having stepped on them, when they were a beetle ten years ago?
God is omnipotent, but God does not show themselves to other. Believe is needed, and nothing but faith. Thus every more or less intelligent being would say that when something miraculeslty happen that it is God doing it, if they do not believe in God in the first place.
We cannot prove that praying to God saves your life, not that not praying kills you. But we cannot prove that not believing will be the thing that saves you either.
UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

Is your brain made or SCRAMBLED? Now what?

You realize I took exactly what you said disproved the big bang, and applied it to God? The whole point of that was to show you how ridiculous your claim was.
UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

SO you would actually believe that a miracle had happened, if someone you know suddenly is cured for cancer?

The thing is nothing like that ever happened. EVER. So God never cured any cancer victims.
Or believe in buddhism if someone punches you face for having stepped on them, when they were a beetle ten years ago?

I don't believe in buddhism. And you know that in buddhism, as part of the religion, nothing ever has memories from its past life? You don't know what you were before you were a invisible pink unicorn.
God is omnipotent, but God does not show themselves to other. Believe is needed, and nothing but faith. Thus every more or less intelligent being would say that when something miraculeslty happen that it is God doing it, if they do not believe in God in the first place.

He obviously isn't omnipotent if he cant cure cancer.
The rest of your statement I cant understand because you didn't use any grammar... no offense.
UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

And your name is UltraPriest?

It used to be DemonicPriest before I got banned 3,000,000 times.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

The thing is nothing like that ever happened. EVER. So God never cured any cancer victims.

How do you know that? But I guess that is a no.

I don't believe in buddhism. And you know that in buddhism, as part of the religion, nothing ever has memories from its past life? You don't know what you were before you were a invisible pink unicorn.

Again, how do you know that no one ever have had memories of a past life?

He obviously isn't omnipotent if he cant cure cancer.
The rest of your statement I cant understand because you didn't use any grammar... no offense.

Sigh...
Any intelligent person would say that if a miracle happen, it was not God, but a coincidence. If that person believe in God, then he/she would say it was a miracle. Good enough grammar now?
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why do you all even bother discussing whether God (any God) is real or not? As long as the religious people are not trying to force their beliefs on you, you do not need to try to disprove them...
Just let them be. Besides extremists, they are not doing any harm. I personally have no reason to either believe or disbelieve, so I let people believe what they want to. As long as it isn't causing harm to anyone, or being used as evidence for something.
Belief is not evidence. Besides that, leave the believers alone. If their faith comforts them, why would you want to take that away? Why?

UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

How do you know that? But I guess that is a no.

Because people with cancer either die or get treatment. Than they die later.
Again, how do you know that no one ever have had memories of a past life?

Because, in a survey last year called Logical Thinking, it was proven that 100% of people have no idea what happened in they're past life, if they had one.
Any intelligent person would say that if a miracle happen, it was not God, but a coincidence. If that person believe in God, then he/she would say it was a miracle.

That is a very true statement. But I dont see any evidence of a miracle ever happening
Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

Ugh! I sounded so uptight on that last post. =p

I'm a Christian, Jonny.

Idk, some of the stuff I say is simply my musing. That's just my take on it I guess.

Probably should have mentioned that you can find Cyrus the Great in the book of Ezra.

And Ultrapriest, didn't you used to be "Jesuspriest?"

UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

I may have been Jesuspriest. I've used alot of names with &quotriest" in them because I keep gettin banned.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Because people with cancer either die or get treatment. Than they die later.

So that is not God? If an experimental cure is tried, and one person dies, another survives, could it not be God?

Because, in a survey last year called Logical Thinking, it was proven that 100% of people have no idea what happened in they're past life, if they had one.

And in other surveys people have been brough back to their past life through hypnosis, and told facts about the place their lived and the person they were.
Anyway, most people do not know about their past lives (if any), but buddhists reaching Nirvana will remember their past lives, like the first Buddha did.
But I know you are very critical about everything not &quotroven" by science, so I guess I am talking to deaf ears.

That is a very true statement. But I dont see any evidence of a miracle ever happening

If you had "evidence", would it then be a miracle? Stigmata is caused by something, diseases suddently cured is caused by something and so on.
If I told you I could argue for dragons being real, and I did so, you would not believe me anyway, because I cannot actually prove anything than the possibility of a dragon.
Just glad I have an open heart, at least.

Wondering, Ultra: Are you an Atheist or an Agnostic?
UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

So that is not God? If an experimental cure is tried, and one person dies, another survives, could it not be God?

Nope, thats the doctor. And theres still the 70+% of cancer victims that die.
And in other surveys people have been brough back to their past life through hypnosis, and told facts about the place their lived and the person they were.

Thats even more bullshit than the survey I talked about.
Anyway, most people do not know about their past lives (if any), but buddhists reaching Nirvana will remember their past lives, like the first Buddha did.
You dont know ANYTHING until you reach Nirvana. To reach Nirvana you need to except the facts of Buddhism, and than you are not put back on Earth ever again.
But I know you are very critical about everything not &quotroven" by science, so I guess I am talking to deaf ears.

Thats because it makes no sense to say something is real just because it is. You need some evidence that it is real. A taco is real because its there- you can see it, you can taste it, you can feel it, and it is delicious.
But God? What evidence is there for God, other than "THE BIBLE SAYS SO!!!!!!11oneone" or "I just know it"?
UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

If you had "evidence", would it then be a miracle? Stigmata is caused by something, diseases suddently cured is caused by something and so on.

If I had evidence of miracles and God and all that, than I would see if its reasonable, and if it is, I guess hes there, but I'm not going to believe that the Bible is right about everything and other than that I wouldn't change at all.

If I told you I could argue for dragons being real, and I did so, you would not believe me anyway, because I cannot actually prove anything than the possibility of a dragon.

Exactly, so the point I made several times on the forums, and was banned for, is that you cant prove God, ever. The big bang can be proven. If there is a God, than maybe he made the big bang and evolution happen? I made a few threads in the Tavern trying to get people to disprove the Invisible Pink Unicorn, but what they didn't realize when they did it, is that I was basically taking "God" and replacing the word with "Invisible Pink Unicorn". Nobody ever realized that they were hurting they're own beliefs, even after I told them.
Just glad I have an open heart, at least.

I should be glad. I have to admit, your one of the better folks here at AG.

Wondering, Ultra: Are you an Atheist or an Agnostic?
I would count myself Atheist. If you make the beliefs of God very, very unrestricted and don't narrow it down at all, keeping it to there being a God and that's it, than I would say that I don't believe in him, I'm not convinced, but I cant exactly disprove him. But, Christianity goes deeper than that, and I cant ever believe what any religion in the whole world says because it all sounds ridiculous to me.
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Maria you are a d0uche bag. It takes quiet some balls to say that God doesn't exist, in fact it takes 4 balls to say that. Your basing a whole 2000 year old religion on 3 videos that sum dumb aethiest scientists made up because they ave no lives wat so ever. Saying God doesn't exist is like saying pigs can fly. Catholicism is about beleif, and helping find guidence in life. Saying that God doesn't exist and having a little kid beleive you could alter his faith for ever. Maria you could've screwed up some childs life because you being an artard decided to post some ignorant, arrogant comment on a kids site. I admit some takee it to far by being bible thumpers, but we don't need you trying to show how wrong everyone else is because you think ur such a smarty pants, when instead your just a giant d0uchebag with no life.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Ok, I have said this already in this thread, but sense then I would like to direct this question towards all atheists.

Would you rather believe and be wrong, or not believe and be wrong?

This question brought me back from the path of atheism. I would rather believe and be wrong.

Showing 61-75 of 124