ForumsWEPRSomething that christians should read. :-)

124 27563
Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

Here is some proof that nobody can get to heaven.

Here is some proof that Jesus is imaginary.

This is prooving that "God's Plan" is impossible

There are more of these videos. I just wanted say this to fellow christians. :-) ;-)
Have you already come up with some exuses? :-P

• 124 Replies
UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

Saying God doesn't exist is like saying pigs can fly.

No. You see, saying God doesn't exist is saying a supernatural being doesnt exist, so saying God DOES exist is like saying flying pigs, also a supernatural being, exists.
The rest of your post was too stupid to make any real reply to.
GET SMART, YOU RETARD!
Would you rather believe and be wrong, or not believe and be wrong?

I would rather not believe, actually.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Nonconformist and Divine Darkness. What were the permanent rules about a discussion? No flaming. What are you doing? Flaming. If you are disobeying the rules, then don't post here at all. We've all said earlier that the youtube videos couldn't be believable, and only recorded documents are legitimate, so don't get in her face even further. Now I want you two to calm down and act rationally about this. Don't turn this into another Homosexuality thread, starring Zerato5. It even says, keep the debate friendly and clean, so I suggest you two do so. That goes for the rest of you.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Clap Clap Clap!

Shintetsu is ABSOLUTLY right.
This forum should be clean stop postsing if your going to break the rules.
Or just go to another forum.

Thank you shintetsu great statement.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

XD ultrapriest.... hmm if u could read properly, you'd understand. But of course your only burn is retard. So ill take that with a wink and a smile and probably laugh at the fact that you cant make up anything of your own. Congrats you dumb arrogant infant. Not to mention your name itself is very ironic to wat your saying...
Onto the topic. Alright i'm sry. I kinda get mad at people who just blantantly say "God doesn't exist" just because they have time on there hands to do so. so anyways, ya youtube videos again are meant for people who have no lives and decide to just post something for the fun of it. I say its BS.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

And at johnnypants... spamming is also taken as a rule breaker... again just saying "wat an awesome post" is also considered spam if it has nothing to add to the discussion of how God doesn't exist..... hippocritical statement if i ever saw one

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I should be glad. I have to admit, your one of the better folks here at AG.

Thanks. As I have claimed before, you are a very nice person to argue with (not in a equal discussion, though), if you did not flame once in a while, and is a bit mean sometimes (at least you were).

Exactly, so the point I made several times on the forums, and was banned for, is that you cant prove God, ever. The big bang can be proven.

Not proven, there is a theory that seem to be right, but as all scientific theroies, it is only temporary. As for the dragon thing, I will be wrong because I cannot show you any evidence, but scientists saying that there are many undiscovered animals left are not, though they cannot show you the animals? Dragons might be one of those animals.

@noncomformist:
Thanks for flaming! That makes it all look sooooo much more right what you are saying. As some of us have already said, in a better and less evil way, she is wrong to believe that something from youtube is right, without anything else to show us. You do not have to be mean to tell her that.
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I have already posteed here maltiple times conformist,but as you wish.

I Belive the videos are false , and conformist the topic is Something that christians should read. :-).

UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

XD ultrapriest.... hmm if u could read properly, you'd understand.

No, YOU dont understand what I said. I wasnt saying it was hard to understand grammatically. I was saying that its just stupid. It reached the level of stupidity that hurts the brain and is hard to respond to because theres nothing you can really say to someone so stupid that will effect him.
But of course your only burn is retard. So ill take that with a wink and a smile and probably laugh at the fact that you cant make up anything of your own

You just used "dum" and "d0uchbag", so you cant talk, can you? And "dumb arrogant infant" isn't any better, because it really has no effect on me. And, besides, aren't you like twelve years old? That makes you closer to being an infant than I am.
Not to mention your name itself is very ironic to wat your saying...

Its supposed to be, you moron. Your old enough to understand this kind of stuff. Honestly, you should have learned that LONG ago, back in the third grade.
ya youtube videos again are meant for people who have no lives and decide to just post something for the fun of it. I say its BS.

Proof you have no life. You would be surprised by how many people watch youtube.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

This all should've stopped at page 3... If you look closely, the person you were supposed to prove wrong has stopped posting. So while all of you were busy flaming each other, she was probably sitting back and watching the sparks fly. So consider all of you being had. Of course, the videos are nothing but pure bias, that was the point, to see how you guys would react.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

nvm... its the fact that you've done it on all the other topics ive been in arguments with.
And to everyone else!!!
Thank you for noticing that ive been flaming!!! omg its rlly rlly rlly nice of you to post that... Like I never thought sooo many ppl would say thank you to me for calling someone an artard... But again its no problem and i can do it anytime in case you need it! =). And yes when I say swears I tend to make my comments very clear. Its easier that way. (ya right). Anyways yes i might've gone outta control a lil bit. But i was pissed. I never said any truely bad words.

And again thank you for saying thanks about me flamming! It makes the whole world seem like such a btr place

UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

hippocritical

You mean hypocritical, right? Because what you said is that his hippo scored a CRITICAL STRIKE!
http://epilepticgaming.ggl.com/images/criticalhit1.png
Thanks. As I have claimed before, you are a very nice person to argue with (not in a equal discussion, though), if you did not flame once in a while, and is a bit mean sometimes (at least you were).
Yeah, well, as I've said before, I'm an angry person.
Not proven, there is a theory that seem to be right, but as all scientific theroies, it is only temporary. As for the dragon thing, I will be wrong because I cannot show you any evidence, but scientists saying that there are many undiscovered animals left are not, though they cannot show you the animals? Dragons might be one of those animals.

Its kinda impossible to breath fire like that, though.
Okay, its not proven, but it has more evidence than any other theory.
This all should've stopped at page 3... If you look closely, the person you were supposed to prove wrong has stopped posting. So while all of you were busy flaming each other, she was probably sitting back and watching the sparks fly. So consider all of you being had. Of course, the videos are nothing but pure bias, that was the point, to see how you guys would react.

Yes, but the machine must be fed.
I never said any truely bad words.

Retard is a pretty bad word. Its derogatory to people with mental problems who, as you should know, could not have prevented it in any way and live very hard lives.
I would have to say thats one of the worst words you could say.
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

@priest...

You just used "dum" and "d0uchbag", so you cant talk, can you? And "dumb arrogant infant" isn't any better, because it really has no effect on me. And, besides, aren't you like twelve years old? That makes you closer to being an infant than I am.

obviously it has no effect on you because you haven't grown mature yet.. Your still probably an infent. Umm actually i read through it again and again... And its actually not that stupid. Stupid to stupid people maybe. But since me calling you an infant still doesn't have any effect on you obviously your dumb, retarded, or just seriously mental.
Proof you have no life. You would be surprised by how many people watch youtube.

Actually to be correct it proves i have a life. Instead of me sitting at home drooling on my desktop watching videos, I go out and hang with friends. Where you probably are sitting at home staring at the computer... Saying i have no life because I dont go on the internet... rlly? man you seriously must be a nerd. Im guessing you also play Halo 3 all the time? hmmm no wonder you cant get a gf. Gl in life btw.. Im not sure how many girls wanna date someone who just watches youtube XD.
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Confonformist please stop posting on here your just going to get yourself in trouble man.

obviously it has no effect on you because you haven't grown mature yet

If you were mature you would stop flaming .
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

wait wait wait wait. WTF why the hell are we fighting XD. it just started... well anyways this is getting seriously obsene and rlly dumb. Im just typing a bunch of BS in here to piss someone off xD. well anyways im like 5 posts behind everytime i pose something new, and its getting kinda annoying. sry ultrapriest bout everythin im done. And again thanx for saying thanx to me flaming XD.....

So yea.. just saying youtube videos are a bunch of bs sry if i yelled at anyone (angry person when lit up as well) sry if i insulted anyone (angry person at times when lit up)... kk done

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/maddoctor.jpg
Nothing is proven by yelling at each othr, only by having an equal discussion, like civilized scientists do.

@Shintetsu:
She was serious with this, as she claimed to not wanting us to say she was wrong, because she hates it.
Anyway, for this topic, I think it has been answered, as none of us is believing in the so called proofs. The reast of the discussion should probably be moved to one of the threads made for the topic, other than here.
It probably will not, though.

Showing 76-90 of 124