ForumsSupport ForumSecurity

43 5318
poilkj
poilkj
46 posts
Nomad

Whenever i come onto this site it is already logged in for me. This is good, but it also frightens me. What if someone else goes on this computer and steals my account there is a logout button, but sometimes i forget. I think there should be some that when you exit this site it automatically logs you out. This would greatly improve the safety and security, so the owners of this site should try working on this problem. It would make Armorgames a much better place

• 43 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

@Zophia

Click Tools>Options>Security>and click show passwords. If it's not there do it again.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

And the Mac version of that would be...?
I have Tools, but it doesn't lead to Options and stuff...
Ah well, it's not a big problem, I was just wondering...

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Oh right you use a mac.

How about this??

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I need to visit that page more.

Zomg. "Have I visited this website before today? Yes, 33640 times" ... I don't come on here much, do I?...

Hm. Conclusion: it has my password and username stored, it just doesn't display or insert them. But at least I don't have to reset it next time I forget...
Also, hurray for finally finding the cookies! I've been wondering where they were hiding...

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I get rather annoyed when I am logged out when I cone on so yea I would agree with NoName's idea.

poilkj
poilkj
46 posts
Nomad

This thread had a lot of posts.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This thread had a lot of posts.

And how exactly does that contribute to the matter on hand?

Hm. Conclusion: it has my password and username stored, it just doesn't display or insert them. But at least I don't have to reset it next time I forget...
Also, hurray for finally finding the cookies! I've been wondering where they were hiding...

Huh?
Cookies are hiding?
I'm eating them right now.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

zomg i want some cookies >

whats really weird is when you come previously being auto-logged in and are logged out w/o clearing your browsing history

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

OK freaco you are just spamming.
i am glad that i am logged in when i come to my comp. it is very usefull andi don't think that someone would just come and use my profile for any stupid reason so i think that this is not such a big deal.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, if it doesn't affect you, great, but think about others.

Kaany
Kaany
38 posts
Nomad

What a great idea!

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Why won't you log out your account...?

Sometimes people just forget to.
scrubsmaster1