ForumsWEPRWhere is Caylee?

12 3589
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Ok so guys a tot (no not tater-tots) has disapeared, honestly I don't realy care.

Same thing every year "Blonde hair and blue eyes"

Well, they have a new tape on and you can find out by tuning into CNN right now more about it.

• 12 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

that lady who talks about her looks scary...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

This begs the question "why did you bother posting if you don't really care?"

Some more details would be appreciated.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

well i know the mom is in jail and she hates the food...it's been over a year...people are getting discouraged...people probably all think that she's dead...some people are blaming caylee's mom and that's about all i know from a total of 15 minutes of watching the whole thing

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well why I posted, Strop, because I want others to share there thoughts on either, "Who killed/hid her,Where is she, and what caused this to be?"

Well first off when I left the T.V. screen they were asking if the daughter had bipolar or anyother disorder.

Also a hidden tape has been revealed, i which reveals the mom taking her to multiple random mens houses, and leaving Caylee at hair salons.

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Last I saw, they found evidence pointing to Caylee being murdered.

Toadlord
Toadlord
497 posts
Shepherd

Where is Caylee? Probably in some hole in the back of the woods.

The mom did it. It's pretty obvious. The decay they found in her mother's car? The traces of chloroform? Cmon.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

It was her I would say as well as you, everyones saying they last saw her with her mom, and from there on it's behind doors.

The mom is very suspicious as well, telling others she wasn't with her last and never explaining correctly who Caylee was with last.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

**BREAKING NEWS, THERE HAS BEEN A SKULL THAT HAS BEEN FOUND NEAR THE ANTHONY'S HOME!**

There may be a possibility it is Caylees, if it is 'where is her body'?

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

**BREAKING NEWS, THERE HAS BEEN A SKULL THAT HAS BEEN FOUND NEAR THE ANTHONY'S HOME!**

There may be a possibility it is Caylees, if it is 'where is her body'?

i saw that on 20/20 yesterday and they said it could take a few weeks to find out if it is her body. i think it is
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Fox

Examiner.com

Those are them, anyone find out if anyone has discovered whole remains as in ribs?

Oh and it was possibly the mother in my thoughts.More than likely.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

yep 100 % sure it was the mom

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

i pretty sure it was the mom i expectect anybody else

Showing 1-12 of 12