ForumsSupport ForumWhat is with the leader board and the friends list?

33 4368
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Ok so this is so wierd i made 1260 points on the first day of december and i was first the next day i cme i have 240 i am all like pist cause i wanted to be first this month.
Then how does te friends list work cause it is really wierd maybe if the mods. might update the web so that the friends wih the most AP would be on top or even better the friends you want be on top that would be awesome.

• 33 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

how the hell do you make 1260 points in one day?

agh the run on sentence is confusing!

Ok so this is so wierd i made 1260 points on the first day of december and i was first, the next day i cme i have 240. i am all like pist cause i wanted to be first this month.

where does that comma go?
what is 240? points?

i think the friends list is in order that you befriended them
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Why do you even want to be the leader of the leader board... ANyway, I think the theory is that the board divides the AP earned for the month by the days of the month. Meaning that the first day: 2400/1, the next day: 2640/2 and so forth.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Graham is more like Gramarham. =P
Anyways, the leader board is just showing how much AP you have gotten, but sometimes its a little weird. Don't worry to much about it. =)

i made 1260 points on the first day of december

I think you know what spam is, right? "O.o
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

It befuddles me that someone could get 1280 in a day, so I am forced to be persuaded that this was indeed, spam. All of it, and it was all deleted thankfully. Or you actually just got 260 and they found 20 points worth of spam. Either way there is no way you got over 1k points without spamming in a day.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

people i did get 1260 points cause i was talking to 2 of my cousins and 3 friends at the same time and day. I was typing none stop and i know what spamming is and i don't do it i am against it. So i am still seposed to have 1260 oints by cenere's teory so what is up and i want to be in the top current list cause that is one of my goals.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

After my theory, the AP is divided by the days:
Day one: 1260/1 = 1260
Day two: 1500/2 = 750

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Ya but it all happened on the first day i got 1260 points and i come bacck at like 12 and i have a 240 that is like a 1/4 of what even on the second day i am sepposed to have.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Ya but it all happened on the first day i got 1260 points and i come bacck at like 12 and i have a 240 that is like a 1/4 of what even on the second day i am sepposed to have.

Don't worry about it man. It's just AP. As everyone mentioned, it's glitchy. I one had 2500 and i went to 1500. Just have fun man.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Strongly agree with Cenere's idea of how the leader board works. Russianfreak, you may have noticed that the flaw of your statement. Each post is worth 2 points. (I will round this to make it easy). 1200 divided by 2= 600. You can only post every 30 sec. 600*3=1800. Every minute has two halves of 30 sec. 1800/2=900. There are 60 minutes in an hour. 900/60=15. You gotta be kidding me. You spent 15 hours talking with relatives and friends. I don't believe it. The first of December was a Monday, you most likely had school if I'm not mistaken(maybe you graduated).

crazjayz
crazjayz
243 posts
Nomad

Wow unlimitedpower way to put russianfreak in his/her place.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

nobody had school that day here and i talked for 10 hours and then i played alot of games and then i spent like a hour or so at the community so ya i did spend all of that day on ag i wa trying to get up faster in ranks wich right know i don't really care but i want to be in the top 10 still so ya.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I really don't think the points are averaged.

Kevin44, on the month of July, got just under 2,000 points for the month of July. No matter how much points he earned early that month, I still don't think he can average 1900 points ever day.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

how the hell do you make 1260 points in one day?

Great point.

Kevin44, on the month of July, got just under 2,000 points for the month of July. No matter how much points he earned early that month, I still don't think he can average 1900 points ever day.

Actually firetail, I got just over 2000.
Yeah I did, even though I got more AP than that, I certainly didn't average that per day.
I don't think it works in any particular systematic way. My best guess is that it is just extremely glitchy and no one knows what is wrong with it.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well someone said it is divided in points by days.

2,000 day 1
1,000 day 2

and 1,260...wow spam man..and unlimitedpower just brought it out.

Showing 1-15 of 33