ForumsGamesSONNY GLITCHS

15 4003
tylertheturtle
tylertheturtle
3 posts
Nomad

One is drag equipment into abbilites,you have same stats but you can put more equipment,do it to optines too.

• 15 Replies
OriginalDEFAULT
OriginalDEFAULT
21 posts
Nomad

[i][b]I got two good ones
1st to instantly lvl up and get unlimited money(ur money will read nan allowing u to buy anything)you have to beat the four bosses in zone 4
(ignition, omen, dr.herragods, and the three ghost ninjas) if u cant beat dr.herragods then get subversion (switches healing and damage) use it and laugh as he does 2,000,000 million damage to himself. if you've done that press tab 17 times (EXACTLY) and press enter on keyboard youll come to a blank screen jus skip your turn (exlamation) and youll get lvl up and infinite money

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

OLD GLITCHES ARE OLD.

OriginalDEFAULT
OriginalDEFAULT
21 posts
Nomad

2nd pressing tab has odd effects ill list them below like this (number of times pressed tab) then its effect when you press enter

White november: (6) an empty shop (12) white november shop (16) fight a frost zombie

Ishiguro beach: (8) an empty shop (14) white november shop (18)fight blade shaman odd glitches if u have third party member it glitches a little

The Great Plains: (5) an empty shop (11)white november shop (15) fight with ignition

Valley of Illusions: (7) an empty shop (13) white november shop (17) fight with current boss ex. if u didnt beat omen then it would be omen unless u beat all four then its a blank screen see above post for effects

daxdemon
daxdemon
28 posts
Peasant

The dragging armor into stats makes you invincible if you do it enough times (About 30) with paladin armor. Also, extreme lightning bolt, avg 9k hit.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

This topic hs been done before. Couldnt be bothered to find it in the graveyard of topics s dont expect a link, but just letting you know.

In addition i am not a big fan of glitching. Its much more satisying especially for a game like sonny to earn your levels up not just cheat. It takes ther fun out of it.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Wow this is pretty old glitches are really old glitches were found out a year ago... and this has been done before so the poster must have been a complete idiot not having any logic to think this "I wonder if there is a Sonny Glitches thread yet?"

ocelot27us
ocelot27us
17 posts
Nomad

quite interesting glitches i wonder if it will work i haven't tried it yet. maybe i will try doing some of them and see what happens

ocelot27us
ocelot27us
17 posts
Nomad

it really works thanks guys ^^

ocelot27us
ocelot27us
17 posts
Nomad

man i love the results try it for your self and see the improvements on your game

faststooge
faststooge
9 posts
Nomad

Why did you start this thread? Why?

Terkoiz
Terkoiz
40 posts
Nomad

There is a sticky thread with this topic please post there.

Thank you,

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

That answer is obvious: he doesn't want to search for the old tread.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

why are people still spamming here...

christianboy777
christianboy777
131 posts
Nomad

i just started with this topic so i dont know if someone has already posted this yet but on the first sonny go to you equipment. say you want to look cool but to look cool you wont have strong strength defense and what not.what you do is make your guy look cool and whatever is left over dont remove it but pick up one and drag it to the options menu and click on it and youll notice that your stats have gone up. please reply on home page!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Please post all glitches in this sticky thread. Thanks!

Showing 1-15 of 15