ForumsForum GamesWorld of Chaos RETURNS!

201 25126
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

The World of Chaos RETURNS!. This RPG takes place in the (fantasy) land of Kargnifath. The year is E2-7 (the 7th year of the 2nd Era) and civilizations are being constructed in the continent of Dysharg. You will take your part and help form (or destroy) the planet.

Basically there are two main factions: The Var'gul and the Ruuam.

THE RUUAM]]/b]

The Ruuam are a band of humans who believed they would prosper more by being allied. The Ruuam control most of the cities in the centeral DYsharg area.

[b]THE VAR'GUL

The Var'gul are are a brutish, barbaric warrior tribe of humans who believe that goals are accomplished by violence. They are constantly on the move and at war with the Ruuam.

OTHERS

It is a big world out there, and not everyone is in a faction. The outsiders may be hostile or not. Sometimes they might even help you.

ITEMS

Items play a big part in the game. There are several types of items: Equipment, Weapons, Miscellaneous, and Materials. The main currency is Gold Pieces, or gp. Some Items require certain stats, such as 10 strength or level 5, to use.

STATS

You get to choose your own stats. Stats are purchased with Free Points, which are earned when you level up. Each level you earn grants you 2 stat points.

THE MARKET

The market allows you to buy almost anything. Choose one of the many stalls, such as the armor, weapon, tome, or food stalls and ask for what they have. You should almost always find what you are looking for and much more.

BUYING

To buy an item, first head to the market. Then ask me what you want to buy, and I can tell you the merchant's price and will tell you information about the item. Here is an example:

PERSON: I'd like to buy a level 4 sword.
ME: OK...

Mithril Longsword
Req. Lv. 4
5-7 Dmg
Average Speed
80% Hit chance
10% crit chance
Cost: 90 gp

Another example of something else is this:

PERSON: Can I have a look at a magic ring? Preferably wizard stats.
Me: k

Mage's Band
Req. Lv 6
+3 Int
+5 HP
+5 MP
Cost: 100 gp

You will also come across Items in your travels and battles. Sell these in a market to other vendors for a fixed price or offer them in trade to another player.

PLAYER-TO-PLAYER TRADE

When two players are in the same town, they can trade items to eachother. Both players must accept the trade. I must acknowledge the trade before anything is changed (who has what, ect).

STARTING

When you start the game, you have to choose a class, your stats, and your weapon. Also you must choose if you want to be a part of the Ruuam, the Var'gul, or neither. NOTE: if you choose to be an outsider, just find one of the faction's cities or camps and you can join them. If you choose one faction then want to join another, you will probably have to prove your alliegance to them with a quest. Changing sides multiple times will get everyone to hate you.

OK when you start, you will want to set your ideas in. Fill in a form that looks somewhat like this:

Name: Annihalation
Class: Warrior
Alliegance: Ruuam
Personality/Description: Dark hair and blue eyes. Angers easily, and tends to break things when angry. Has warrior pride and hinor behind his eyes. Has seen much for his young age.

Background: His father, who was a mighty paladin and Marshal of the Hand of Justice, died while fighting valiantly in a Var'gul raid on Gloithuun Castle when Annihalation was only 12. Ever since he has been training to become a great Warrior, while seeking revenge on the Var'gul who slew his father. He hopes that one day he can wield his father's mighty sword, known as Light's Vengeance.

Stats (remember, you only get 10 freepoints to start with)
Strength: 5 (strength increases physical damage and health)
Dexterity: 3 (Dexterity increases your chance to dodge an attack)
Intellect: 2 (Intellect increases your magic power)

Exclude the words in parenthesis. This is what my character's stats are going to be like.

So start playin and enjoy your adventures in Karnigath.

• 201 Replies
0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

Ragno finally wakes up and sees a campfire. He stands up and greets the half-elf he saw before. He asks Annihalation what happened and why he has no wound. (no idea what flagging does =P)

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Annihalation

Well, we might as well get some sleep. Hey, your awake Ragno. The Elf guy healed you with some elf magic. I gotta learn that stuff, it saved your life! Anyways, we'd best get some sleep if we are to battle on Tomorrow... Say, I wonder if that woman ever made it safely to town to inform them of the attack.

FEAT OF STRENGTH: A Great Battle

Annihalation
Ragno
Atrex

GAIN (each)
+50 gp
+50 EXP (N/A)

(I'm goin to bed too. See ya tomorrow =P)

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

Ragno says good night to Annihalation and goes to lie down. Ragno thinks to himself - I'm not that tired actually, I guess bieng unconcious gave me back my strength. Once everyone was asleep I decided I wanted to look around. So, I got up and looked around. I heard some talking farther into the woods so I headed that way. Behind a bush I saw what had to be over 100 orcs in a field. One was holding a battle-flag.

Orc with battle-flag
Tonight we conquer Hysatik! Our Axes will bathe in blood of the humans and half-elves! This sacrifice of human blood will allow Aman'thul to give us strength. The orc holds up the girl we sent to deliver the plans. The orc pulls out is axe and slits the girls throat. Tonight we Attack!!!

Orc Army
RAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!

Ragno was amazed, he thought - Now Hysatik doesn't know of the attack and that's why there where no orcs at the camp, they had already marched toward Hysatik. That orc group we fought must have been scouting the area.

The orcs start to move and 2 come my way. They must of heard me. Ragno moves to a bush farther back. The orcs started to walk back to the army but, before they exited out of the forest Ragno Stabs one through the back and he falls. Ragno dodges a swing and then hits the second orc with the pumpel of his blade. He falls but is not dead. Ragno Searches both of there bodies and finds (don't know what you want me to find) and drags the live one to the camp. There he wakes up everyone and tells them what happened. They tie the orc to a tree and find a key in his pocket.

Annihalation
Now we wait until he wakes up...

sorry about the long post I was bored and inspired =D

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

(i guess im back =P)
Annihalation

Annihalation is awakened and learns about what has been happening. "I guess our fates are all intertwined. Where did you get the orc? Nevermind... we need to do something before Hysatik is destroyed. But, we are not strong enough. We need to gain the power of the elves. The reason Atrex saved you, found us, the reason we are ALIVE, is because he has elven blood in him. Perhaps, if there was some sort of elixir, that could grant you the power of the elven spirit, perhaps we could save Hysatik. But, Hysatik will be attacked soon. It is probably too late already...

NOTE: Atrex and Ragno both earned a level. Stat updates are necessary and, congrats on level 3.

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

Ragno Stats Update
Lv. 3 (30/100)
Weapon: Iron Claymore
Armor: Clothes
Helm: None
Trinket: None
14 Hp (+2)
Str: 7 (+1)
Dex: 5
Int: 2 (+1)
65% hit
25% crit

Ragno
Maybe Atrex knows something about a potion with that kind of power. We should also find out what this orc knows.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Annihalation Stats Update
Lv. 3 (40/100)
Weapon: Iron Sword (3-5)
Armor: Medium Iron Mail (+2 Str)
Helm: None
Trinket: None
20 HP (+4)
Str: 8+2 (+2)
Dex: 4
Int: 2
75% hit
15% crit

Atrex will be back tomorow. Until then, I'm prob not gonna reply anymore tonight.

Annihalation

I'll have to ask Atrex about some sort of elixir. Until then, I'll try to sleep on the matter. As long as the Orc is bound and gagged, we should be fine...

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Annihalation's Dream...

It's dark... and burning... screams are in the distance. The bodies of friend and foe alike, lying around so meaninglessly. War.. a hammer. A strike to the head.

Darkness.

Death has come to Hysatik, and it will claim more as well. The evil is spreading, and with it, destruction and hatred. But, there may be a light in this darkness.

A golden flame. The fire, ever so pure, a holy light, burning eternally, forevermore.

Only the power of the hand of light combined with that of the golden flame can stop the chaos that will otherwise bring the end, to the world of Kargnifath.

The World of Chaos.

Annihilation woke, with sweat forming on his forehead and torso. He sighed... the madness he had seen was only a dream... only a dream...

And yet...

It suddenly hit him. His eyes shot open. His pupils shrank to beads. A shuddering chill went down his back. He knew what must be done.

He had to reclaim the Light's Vengeance.

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

Ragno
Hey Annihalation, I see your up, couldn't sleep so I was just getting wood for the fire. You ok? You look like you had a bad dream or something.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Can i join if so then here is my sheet

Name:Felix
Class:Warrior
Alliance:Ruuam
Personality:Can contain alot of anger gets mad when a friend is in trouble and tends to get enraged and destroy everything he has pride in his eyes while fighting

Background:Felix's parents were champion warriors fighting for Ruuam he was abandoned when he was a baby and was adopted by his foster parents Felix still ponders whether his parents are still alive or dead so he decided to go on a journey to find them!

Stats
Strength:7
Dexterity:3
Intelligence:0

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

Stat Update

HP- 14
Str- 4
Dex- 8(+2)
Int- 2

I think that's right, I'm so tired I can't think straight.

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

I'll do a more in-depth in a few hours.
And I'll fill in where you all left yet.
I have a lot to say.

Sure is nice to have some elven blood

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

To Felix

Welcome. Your presence is acknowledged. You wake up in the inn of Shauctor Village. Stay a while... or go adventuring. The choice is yours.

To Ragno
Annihalation

"Yea, bad dream. Soon to become reality though, I cannot change what has already happened. Hysatik is probably already in ruins. I just hope that many people escaped. The reason it hurts me, though, is that Hysatik Keep was built on the ruins of Gloithuun Castle."

To Atrex

Ok. Yes you do have a lot to say.

Annihalation
"What can give me the power of the elves, Atrex?"

(Fill in here whenever you can)

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

Ragno
It looks like the orc is waking up. Annihalation, do you want to talk to him or should I?

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Annihalation

I... I don't know. Your the one who captured him. Maybe you should talk to it.

Other
by the way, I won't be on for a few hours.

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

Captured Orc
Wha.. what? What happened? Who are you and where is my brother?

Ragno
Your captured, we need to know why you are attacking Hysatik.

Captured Orc
Hahahahahaha! You be too late puny Human, your town must already be in ruins. We were sent by our warlord, Narl. We had orders to strike a key point that keeps you humans on your feet.

Ragno
One last question, what is this key I found on your body?

Captured Orc
Ahh that key, that key is a skeleton key. Fits any lock in the world. My brother was a locksmith, I assume he's dead...

Ragno
Yes, he is dead, and now you are too.
Ragno raises his blade and ends the conversation.

(Whoever is on next should take over)

Showing 121-135 of 201