ForumsForum GamesWorld of Chaos RETURNS!

201 25125
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

The World of Chaos RETURNS!. This RPG takes place in the (fantasy) land of Kargnifath. The year is E2-7 (the 7th year of the 2nd Era) and civilizations are being constructed in the continent of Dysharg. You will take your part and help form (or destroy) the planet.

Basically there are two main factions: The Var'gul and the Ruuam.

THE RUUAM]]/b]

The Ruuam are a band of humans who believed they would prosper more by being allied. The Ruuam control most of the cities in the centeral DYsharg area.

[b]THE VAR'GUL

The Var'gul are are a brutish, barbaric warrior tribe of humans who believe that goals are accomplished by violence. They are constantly on the move and at war with the Ruuam.

OTHERS

It is a big world out there, and not everyone is in a faction. The outsiders may be hostile or not. Sometimes they might even help you.

ITEMS

Items play a big part in the game. There are several types of items: Equipment, Weapons, Miscellaneous, and Materials. The main currency is Gold Pieces, or gp. Some Items require certain stats, such as 10 strength or level 5, to use.

STATS

You get to choose your own stats. Stats are purchased with Free Points, which are earned when you level up. Each level you earn grants you 2 stat points.

THE MARKET

The market allows you to buy almost anything. Choose one of the many stalls, such as the armor, weapon, tome, or food stalls and ask for what they have. You should almost always find what you are looking for and much more.

BUYING

To buy an item, first head to the market. Then ask me what you want to buy, and I can tell you the merchant's price and will tell you information about the item. Here is an example:

PERSON: I'd like to buy a level 4 sword.
ME: OK...

Mithril Longsword
Req. Lv. 4
5-7 Dmg
Average Speed
80% Hit chance
10% crit chance
Cost: 90 gp

Another example of something else is this:

PERSON: Can I have a look at a magic ring? Preferably wizard stats.
Me: k

Mage's Band
Req. Lv 6
+3 Int
+5 HP
+5 MP
Cost: 100 gp

You will also come across Items in your travels and battles. Sell these in a market to other vendors for a fixed price or offer them in trade to another player.

PLAYER-TO-PLAYER TRADE

When two players are in the same town, they can trade items to eachother. Both players must accept the trade. I must acknowledge the trade before anything is changed (who has what, ect).

STARTING

When you start the game, you have to choose a class, your stats, and your weapon. Also you must choose if you want to be a part of the Ruuam, the Var'gul, or neither. NOTE: if you choose to be an outsider, just find one of the faction's cities or camps and you can join them. If you choose one faction then want to join another, you will probably have to prove your alliegance to them with a quest. Changing sides multiple times will get everyone to hate you.

OK when you start, you will want to set your ideas in. Fill in a form that looks somewhat like this:

Name: Annihalation
Class: Warrior
Alliegance: Ruuam
Personality/Description: Dark hair and blue eyes. Angers easily, and tends to break things when angry. Has warrior pride and hinor behind his eyes. Has seen much for his young age.

Background: His father, who was a mighty paladin and Marshal of the Hand of Justice, died while fighting valiantly in a Var'gul raid on Gloithuun Castle when Annihalation was only 12. Ever since he has been training to become a great Warrior, while seeking revenge on the Var'gul who slew his father. He hopes that one day he can wield his father's mighty sword, known as Light's Vengeance.

Stats (remember, you only get 10 freepoints to start with)
Strength: 5 (strength increases physical damage and health)
Dexterity: 3 (Dexterity increases your chance to dodge an attack)
Intellect: 2 (Intellect increases your magic power)

Exclude the words in parenthesis. This is what my character's stats are going to be like.

So start playin and enjoy your adventures in Karnigath.

• 201 Replies
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

To Atrex

you have 65 coins... about 1/3 of Marth's money

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

I just realized ive been calling Ragno RANGO for like 3 pages... sorry lol.

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

After accepting the mission from peacekeeper Brull Ragno notices a shady figure in the back. Ragno walks over and notices a woman in a black cloak. After asking her if she was alright, they talked for a little bit and Ragno realizes that this woman was a great friend of his parents. He then asks her if she knows anything about what happened to his parents and to join him on his mission to the ship.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Annihalation
*walking up to Ragno*
"Can I come with you? I'd like to help. I believe I might know something useful to you. You see, I killed an orc a while back, and the orc had a torn piece of cloth with the same design as that on the pirate ship. I wish to help. Perhaps the people from the ship passed down the Hysa River, that's where the orc was when i found the cloth on him."

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

Ragno accepts Annihalation's offer and thanks him. They now journey to Hysa River.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Group Update

Ragno
Lv 2
12 HP
5-7 Dmg

Woman
Lv 2
10 HP
1-3 Dmg

Annihalation
Lv 2
16 HP
3-5 Dmg

[/b]Annihalation[b]
Lets make our way to the Ship.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Woops, a little glitch there, ah who cares.

Annihalation
"So should we start off at the ship and work our way up river?"

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

Ragno
Ok, theres the ship, got any ideas Annihalation?

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

Thanks, way to rub it in
But hey I'm a man (well half-elf) who is self-sufficient as can be.

Atrex travels to Orsinkus with a dangerous plan in mind.
He walks to the town square and gathers an extremely large crowd. Social skills have always come easily to Atrex, even if he rarely spends time with other beings.

"Listen up, I don't have much time. I am sure I am not the only one who is sick and tired of being threatened by hostile forces. I don't even live around here, but my way of life is still harmed by the monstrosities of this world. I am calling for any able-bodied person, who would be willing to fight for a noble cause, build a fortress, maybe even a castle, SOMETHING as headquarters for this movement. Who knows how much motivation you humans have. We will stand against the most vile of humans, pirates, orcs, anything that breathes a breath of evil. Alas, you must decide quickly, for I must spread the word further with messengers. Meet me back here in two hours with equipment, food, weapons, armor, and a strong mindset. Thank you for your time."

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Annihalation

"Well, Brull said to find out information. Lets try to sneak around the camp until we can find anything on paper- charts, orders, it doesn't matter. Lets just not get caught.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

To Atrex

"HALT!" Roars Warlord Pikk. "Who are you? Who ever you are, you are quite skilled with words. We shall crush all who oppose us? Very well! Men, gather up our equipment and follow this half-elf! We will destroy ALL who oppose us!"

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

After walking around the camp for about 5 minutes they find a tent bigger than usual. Something strange then crosses Ragno's mind. Ragno - Hey guys, have you seen any orcs? I mean, I haven't seen one yet while walking around the camp. I also guess that's a good thing. Lets go in the tent and see what we can find.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Annihalation

I'm right behind you. Do you have a strange feeling? Be prepared to fight... I have an ominous feeling...

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

To Marth

As you are part of the Var'gul of Orsinkus, you are to follow Atrex also =|

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

"This Warlord Pikk human, I think i'm going to like him," Atrex thought to himself.

Atrex-"Alright Pikk, tell everyone to follow me. We're about 30 miles north of here to a very large area of land in the mountains. Good defensive location, has a bountiful amount of food, game, crops, etc., large, flowing river, and pretty much whatever we need. Now, let's get moving."

Showing 91-105 of 201