ForumsSupport Forum+-+-New Moderator-+-+

98 19963
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Congratulations to our newest community moderator, Zophia! She has just been welcomed to the moderator team, and will make a great addition.

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_148_200.200_c.jpg

• 98 Replies
Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

Very good choice
I think Zophia is very fair, and has a lot of patience. She's the kind of person that helps someone without an expectation of receiving something in return. And yet she can be serious when she needs to be.

Anyways, Congratulations Zophia!!!!!

~Binary

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think Zophia is very fair, and has a lot of patience.

I don't believe that. She threatened to reply to my comments by banning me and telling me in the text message in where the mods are supposed to write the reason you were banned xD

Was she kidding? Who knows.

I dunno about patience, but I haven't seen her angry...
Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

I've never seen her angry and in the short time i'v been on this site (about a week) i'v seen her tons of times and she has always acted like a moderater even when she was a mit(moderator in training) i think she will make it to administrator

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Yeah I think so to. I haven't gotten to talk to her but mostly all my friends say she'll do great!

Bricks
Bricks
17 posts
Nomad

Correction: Administrators work at AG, and can not be anyone else. Unless Carlie told me wrong.

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

hehehe sorry.

capartyboy1212
capartyboy1212
362 posts
Nomad

i dont know i mean sometimes you need to be tough i mean at my level (i know im still not that high) i would hate to be kicked off but o well she will do a great job

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I don't believe that. She threatened to reply to my comments by banning me and telling me in the text message in where the mods are supposed to write the reason you were banned xD

Was she kidding? Who knows.

I dunno about patience, but I haven't seen her angry...
It's your own fault for having your comments locked! XD

I think I've flipped out and been really angry in ONE topic. And it no longer exists, because it was full of spam (which was what got me angry in the first place)...

And lol. Heh, yeah, being promoted from mod to admin is not something that just happens. Maybe if I moved to California and they had a job opening, but the odds of that happening are like extreeeeeeemely slim. And I do have other plans.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Well if that's what it takes......
mit(moderator in training)

From now on they(mits) will be known as Mittens in my vocabulary;
Mit (mmm-it);
Please redirect to Mitten...
Mitten (mmm-it-en);
1. Warm fuzzibles worn on your hand.
2. A Moderator In Training.

It has been done =)
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

So I was a mitten. I like that. ^^
Well, I would, with my mazzelhs and all, so...

Lol. X)

Toadlord
Toadlord
497 posts
Shepherd

Oh, wow.

I didn't realize this was so recent.

Congratz Zophia!

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

Congratulations Zophia. Wish I was a mod, 1 day 1 day.

Korn72491
Korn72491
25 posts
Nomad

Hey may i be a moderator. I think i can contribute to this team.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

More thankses~

And yeah, asking to be a mod won't help you. You have to prove yourself to be a good and trustworthy user, and who knows, maybe one day the Wheel of Moderation will appoint you.
But generally it kind of hurts your chances to ask to become one.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Asking to be a mod would make your name on the moderation wheel burst into flames and disappear for months. Besides Korn, you're fairly new to AG. It's best if you learn a little more and help others along the way that are newer than you are. Help other members of AG, point them into correct parts of the forum, flag comments when needed, but most of all, be mature and be active in the site, and who knows, maybe someday you might be one.

Showing 76-90 of 98