ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93464
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
battlezone396
battlezone396
14 posts
Peasant

you guys are crazy sniper beats the assault rifle no problem. Get like a Barette 50 call i could kill you from a mile or two away and you couldnt do **** with a assault rifle

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I think both are awesome, and fun to use.

sweettanner
sweettanner
46 posts
Nomad

WELL HERES YOUR PROBLOME. IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR GAMEPLAY, MAP AND HOW YOU SHOOT. IF THEIRS A POSSIBILITY OF CARRYING BOTH, I WOULD JUMP ON IT. BECAUSE IF YOUR CLEARING BUILDINGS YOUR GOING TO NEED A GOOD MOVING GUN. SAY YOU SEE SOMEONE MOVING ACROSS ROOFTOPS, PULL YOUR LONG AND YOUVE GOT ANOTHER KILL.
IN REAL LIFE IT DEPENDS WHAT YOUR DEALING WITH. YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO SNIPE WITH A MACHINE GUN ON A SINGLE SHOT SETTING

greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

A semi-automatic sniper rifle, you can't beat it, but it depends on what you're talking about here, video games or real war.

Ninjapirate1234
Ninjapirate1234
28 posts
Blacksmith

It depends on the map and the gun. If it's a large map, than use a sniper. But if it's a small/medium map, machine gun is the way to go. If your better with machine guns, then use them.

vrandtnt1030
vrandtnt1030
9 posts
Nomad

it depends what the game is.

ArmouredLambo
ArmouredLambo
45 posts
Nomad

it depends on alot of factors, but I mostly use an assault rifle, but if its a map with buildings, probably a sniper as I'm quite good with them

miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

Since I'm bad at sniping, I like to run and gun and spray and pray. It's also more fun playing that way with a group of friends. And when (if) it works, you feel like Rambo.

The501stFalcon
The501stFalcon
48 posts
Nomad

It depends, if I get the choice on where to start I'd get a sniper. If they're in my face, LMG all the way

xJACx
xJACx
5 posts
Nomad

ARs are good. I use the FAL and SMR a lot in COD: BO2

SMGs are always cheap though

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

^ This thread isn't talking about AR's or SMG's or CoD, rather if you choose a sniper or machine gun when playing games that offer them.

AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

Snipers are the best!

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Depends which game, if it's CoD, then I take sniper. I never use them in-game but you know quickscoping. If it's BF3, I take the LMG since I suck at sniping besides with the SKS.

greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

I like snipers, I prefer them instead of getting up close personal.

stefacret
stefacret
2 posts
Nomad

Sniper Rifle. Every game i play flash or not, free or not im better with a sniper than a machine gun. That doesen't mean machine guns aren't good but im better with a sniper

Showing 391-405 of 431