ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93571
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
pander
pander
98 posts
Nomad

I prefer the sniper way of life for sure. Less noise than a machine gun and if you are good enough, no one knows where the shot came from.

sparky0589
sparky0589
1 posts
Farmer

i prefer the sniper it has great power and i am good at aiming. i think machine guns are for those who don't want to aim as much as just run and gun.

daxflame44
daxflame44
151 posts
Nomad

I pwn with a sniper rifle

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I'm ok with the sniper. It really depends on the map, if there's numerous spots to snipe from. But I usually choose the machine gun anyway.

pvilleoaf
pvilleoaf
55 posts
Nomad

Love to snipe and hear people complain about all the campers.

Jacques
Jacques
147 posts
Nomad

Sniper , I am good at it at long range and close combat . When the guy with the m-gun aims I just shoot him in the head ... as fast as that

ComradeGamer
ComradeGamer
383 posts
Nomad

i'l have to go sniper

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

That depends. While snipers are usually one kill, their bound to get snuck behind on and killed some time. The key to killing snipers is to use cover, run torwards their position, use cover, repeat. In the open areas, sniper would be the best choice but in closed areas, machine gun is best.

Examples:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=116sxtu&s=4
Sniper is best here

http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/storage/8638/1511572/Combat-Arms_01.jpg
Machine Gun is best here

I'm making these statements off of my Video Game experience, the results may not be acurate.

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

machine gun, more satisfying to kill someone up close and watch their limbs fall to the floor...muahahahaha

am I a disgustinig person?

lol jk but ya seriously...machine gun

superspud94
superspud94
35 posts
Nomad

I have recently taken to "No-Scoping" on Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. For this reason, I would have to say I prefer a sniper over a machine gun. A sniper can be used to take out a long range target (Obviously), and can be lethal at short range if used correctly. Besides, most first person shooters allow use of pistols. So if you're not quite good enough to no-scope, whip out a Desert Eagle and go trigger happy!

Jussie123
Jussie123
3 posts
Nomad

Machine gun definetly cuz my bro "sniped" people with a machine gun in games like COD

sporex
sporex
1,730 posts
Nomad

Of course, I would choose a Sniper Rifle. I could aim for the head or the nuts easier.

Mirage1
Mirage1
202 posts
Nomad

Sniper.

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

There's nothing better than the sound of a "BANG"and the person in your cross-hairs drops. Even better if you get two people to drop/ you shoot through a wall/ both.

Tiruga
Tiruga
37 posts
Nomad

machine gun, i'm better on it ;D

Showing 256-270 of 431