ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93572
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
MikeMan33
MikeMan33
25 posts
Nomad

It depends. If i could find a secluded area with nobody around me, then it would be a sniper, but if it's a close-in battle where my enemies know where I am, I'd choose the machine gun.

pmanningqb18
pmanningqb18
16 posts
Nomad

sniper

Nially180
Nially180
1 posts
Nomad

sniper rifle much easier to pull off headshots.
its just an awesome gun xD

GrassTrumpet
GrassTrumpet
99 posts
Nomad

If nobody is around me and I see a noob walking on the other side of the map, sniper of corse.

"NO SCOPE!!!!!!" :P

gamerme
gamerme
484 posts
Nomad

sniper

Riptide17
Riptide17
32 posts
Nomad

Sniper,headshots,and 1 or 2 shot kills,best weapon in any game (execept the torque bow,of course).

Romeosuper84
Romeosuper84
5 posts
Nomad

Machin gun it rly does the trick!

Noremak0
Noremak0
67 posts
Nomad

To me it depends on the game. For almost every HL2 mod or even the game itself (crossbow ftw) I go for the sniper. Some games though I'm a sprayer and love MGs

MekenicArms
MekenicArms
9 posts
Nomad

im a sniper... XD but it depends pretty much ... i was playing COD4 with mah friend and i used sniper its 1 shot but its hard to shoot from close and from far if the person is hiding or moving.. but we played at the ship so its hard to snipe there .. so it depends on Maps too.. in a way

Spartan0430
Spartan0430
124 posts
Nomad

well... in cod3 i prefer snipers and smgs

cod 2 big red one snipers

cod 4 and 5 sub machineguns.

beatly
beatly
23 posts
Nomad

You can't really compare the both of them, machine gun is good for close range but the sniper is used to kill someone from a distance so for distance sniper but for close range machine gun.

fire_cracker
fire_cracker
239 posts
Peasant

Why a sniper rifle or a machine gun when you could use a nuclear rocket?

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

I like sniper rifles, they bring a sense of fear to the battlefield

scenario: 6 soldiers (Say Battlefield Bad Company)

All of a sudden 2 guys drop the rest of the team scrambles frantically as 2 more come out and waste the rest.

x51
x51
65 posts
Nomad

I would pick the sniper mainly becuase of how accurate it is and of how far away you can be to kill a person.

chahinkerknawi
chahinkerknawi
50 posts
Nomad

machine gun, sniper is for cheaters

Showing 271-285 of 431