ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93512
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
Nad905
Nad905
9 posts
Nomad

I don't see how you could compare the two types of guns honestly. One is for long range shooting and the other is for up, close, and person killing. So, for short range I'd have to go with the Machine Gun and for long range I'd go with the Sniper.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I would pick the sniper riffle.

xDethklokx
xDethklokx
61 posts
Nomad

This is a pointless comparison. A sniper is for long range and a machine gun is for medium-short range. They're completely situational.

rubberducky05
rubberducky05
7 posts
Nomad

sniper. longe range you aim in but close range no scope

TommyTheGuineaPig
TommyTheGuineaPig
20 posts
Nomad

machine gun

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

depends on what game and on what map but most of the times sniper

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

depends is sniper a 1 hit kill headshot? and is machine gun spray able?

germanboy
germanboy
11 posts
Blacksmith

sniper rifle

Defendinmybase
Defendinmybase
5 posts
Nomad

It all depends. Urban Warfare I would really want a semi-auto than anything. Or if I was in the city and guys were heading into it I'd want a sniper. If it was close combat or huose to house I'd want a sub machine gun or even a pistol. Pistol is small, easy to reload, and deadly at close range....but I'm gettin off subject. I really couldn't just pick sniper or machine gun. Too many variables to make one trump over the other.

mafioziks
mafioziks
4 posts
Nomad

if there`s a bunch of men running at me then i would prefer machine gun, so i think its more defensive weapon, except if you get attacked by one guy which would be stupid. if i attack i would shoot them from a distance one by one with my sniper.

so its:
sniper when attacking
machine gun when defending

zac0515
zac0515
13 posts
Nomad

Mackine gun unless its cod4

theawesomeclint
theawesomeclint
78 posts
Nomad

all depends on what kinda level your playing

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I've noticed alot of people say sniper because they think that there is less chance getting hurt. In truth, a sniper's job is just as dangerous as a normal soldier's. Plus, you need to be extremely skilled to be a sniper. Alot of people think that you just walk someplace, lie down, shoot people without them noticing you, and then walking away. When its alot harder then that. But back to the question, I would personally prefer something in between. Like an M16/M4 with an ACOG or a 4x scope. Its a middle range gun. It can shoot pretty far (epically an M16 on semi-automatic), and yet it can be switched to full auto if necessary. Alot of people think that they can shoot everyone from far away with a sniper, but what they don't realize is that if your enemy gets close to you (within his automatic gun's range) then you are pretty much screwed. Also, on a final note, alot of people think that sniping is just aim and shoot, when it is much more complicated and harder then you would think.

Blitzz
Blitzz
39 posts
Nomad

thumbs up on the sniper rifle bec. u can direct hit using it

Cristalfox
Cristalfox
142 posts
Blacksmith

I have to say machine gun i don't know you don't have to aim very well...

Showing 301-315 of 431