ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93456
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

I'd pick sniper

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Ill just grab a machine gun and spray the opposition. I dont like snipers that much, too few bullets and slow. Machine guns are fast, hit a wide area, and pack a big punch!

ALLshallFEARme
ALLshallFEARme
23 posts
Nomad

Hm well I would say sniper if there were 1-3 people.
On the other hand if there were multiple I would rather a machine gun.

fire_cracker
fire_cracker
239 posts
Peasant

barret sniper rifle. after shooting someone in the chest wit it, you could throw a basket ball through them.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

barret sniper rifle. after shooting someone in the chest wit it, you could throw a basket ball through them.

Nope, you couldn't throw a ball through them.
Snipers are precision sharpshooters, most soldiers are assault or regular troops. Now most fighting does not involve a sniper and snipers are not ideal in close quarters.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

a sniper scope on a carbine or a M1 grand owns, high fire rate a big damage :P

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Maybe a sniper rifle if there are few enemies but they are far away. But machine gun for anything else.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

a sniper scope on a carbine or a M1 grand owns, high fire rate a big damage

Now, that is a deadly combination. An assault rifle with a scope. Now that your assault rifle or machine gun, has its very own scope, it can down many more enemies since it has more range. The sniper though, owns everything else when it comes to range and accuracy. It has a lot of power but suffers in close combat.
Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

If your close up shoot the **** outa them with your machine gun!!!

If your far away blow up thier mother****in' head wid a sniper rifle!!!

Termi
Termi
157 posts
Nomad

Hmm if they were 10 i would pick the machine gun so u can go berserk. But if there is one i would problerly go with sniper rifle.

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

sniper

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Well in any case I would probably prefer a H&K 38 Scoped. High rate of fire in automatic, but switch to semi it's equally as deadly and amazingly accurate with a scope.

antsubaku
antsubaku
43 posts
Nomad

Machine Gun

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I'd have a sniper eeerrr... with bayonet just in case. Great accuracy but, apparently, much more traumatic to use because you see their face first. Machine guns are too loud anyway.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

if you use sniper and the enemy surrounds you then your dead but if you use machine gun to try to take out a single target in a crowded place you will probably attract more attention and shoot more bullets than needed and causing more casualties so every weapon has a purpose.

Showing 121-135 of 431