ForumsGamesThe Baron: how do you kill him?

39 13757
Flamitor1
Flamitor1
27 posts
Nomad

I've fought him again and again and always die. How do you win? Must you kill him or get him down to a certain amount of health? Also any particular strategies please list.

• 39 Replies
Valen
Valen
7 posts
Nomad

I'd also really like some help on this part..
I really just can't seem to beat him, I have tried several different skill tree setups, and different tactics, still can't get him down beyond 26k HP.

Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

He has a gaping weakness that you can trigger. Just observe his behavior and figure it out

Valen
Valen
7 posts
Nomad

Getting him out of focus helps, but surviving is though..

Valen
Valen
7 posts
Nomad

As a psycho-thingie, using Haunt and Traumatize to zap his focus, then using implosion for almost 10k damage from his aura does this pretty well.

Flamitor1
Flamitor1
27 posts
Nomad

Got him to 8k hp! So close!

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

the problem is solved on that Baron Brixius it explains how to kill him press Here

s1ashsh0t
s1ashsh0t
1 posts
Nomad

Just use biological and use disrupt and attack whenever u can and stun him

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

i beat him by taking out his focus

The_Blood_Diamond
The_Blood_Diamond
167 posts
Nomad

Sweet thanks for the information!

xgeogander
xgeogander
193 posts
Nomad

i killed baron with normal atk :P

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, if you put Roald to phalanx, he uses a move that protects you from anything the Baron throws at you. And I just need to get my lvl up so I can actually make a dent in his hp...

revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

Holy scars Batman!

Finally got 'im

revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

His tick tock sure is a pain, but I got him. Pictured here, just before Roald struck the final blow (sheesh that guy always takes the glory).

Im hydraulic and level 11

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo263/ajschuppanatgmaildotcom/sonnyweb.jpg

Basically it was mainly just hard slog, and freezing him a lot helped. Not entirely sure what the weakness is that he has yet though...

Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

You got him at level 11? Which difficulty? I remember I was almost 17 by train. :O

Then again, I was playing like an idiot, getting team on defense and stunned over and over until his weakness showed up.

revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

only on the middle difficulty, almost finished now, gonna go back and try it on the hard one. I sure am liking the hydraulic abilities!

Showing 1-15 of 39