ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849859
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
kakoka
kakoka
12 posts
Nomad

I will not quit the game sonny 3

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

omg, transforming in to other stuff is cool (avenger) i hope there is more tranforming powers in sonny 3

mattsygoo
mattsygoo
12 posts
Nomad

JEEZ 2 YEARS IS ALOONG TIME. I DONT WANNA WAIT THAT LONG AGAIN

1,855 posts
Nomad

I dont like sonny, so i really kind of dont care. I'm sorry. But, I'll listen to your arguments and disscusions about sonny because i have played it b4

markzi
markzi
103 posts
Nomad

People, don't rush perfection, the longer it takes the better it will come out

Narutoness
Narutoness
16 posts
Nomad

He knows Sonny is his best game ever he must've been doing it the whole time.

brah2245
brah2245
2 posts
Nomad

a couple years would take far too long for a great game

1,855 posts
Nomad

SONNY 3! But #1 and #2 were exactly the same except for different settings and better graphics and a few very minor changes

yellowsubmarine
yellowsubmarine
17 posts
Nomad

^Well the third version of most of the games is a lot different... I guess we'll just have to wait ):

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

But #1 and #2 were exactly the same except for different settings and better graphics and a few very minor changes

What do you else expect to change?
1,855 posts
Nomad

IDK, more levels I guess, and better graphics???

mindaugas1000
mindaugas1000
6 posts
Nomad

sonny games need more level ups and more zones with more enemies after some time maybe halfway should be like sonny 2 all zones there should be at least 14 zones and at least 100 levels

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

and better graphics???

ARE YOU CRAZY?? LOL.

More different music and sound is what would be nice, I get the same Sonny tune stuck in my head for weeks. Yeah...Still remember it....
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I gues it would be nice for it to come out so so many would quit talking about it. Anyways though, when it does come out, all it means to me is a easy.medium, and hard nadge game added to kongregate.:0

StupidTroll
StupidTroll
6 posts
Shepherd

When you play a game and finish it as soon as it comes out, then go play the hacked version, you cant help to feel that everyone talks about Sonny too much :/.

Showing 376-390 of 1221