ForumsSupport ForumA Double Points Day?

50 6140
ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

I was wondering if there was a chance that on the odd occasion that AG could have a Double Points Day I think this would encourage more and more people to log onto the site and try to rank up. Maybe it could be on special days such as: christmas, new year, valentines day, halloween and so on.

• 50 Replies
sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

CatonaRock... I have started a tread about the possibility of a AG Day... I agree that DPD (Double Point Day) would be chaos... But the merit thing is to hard for just one day... the mods would have to be all over the place looking at stuff all day!!!! Maybe a game one...

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

It would lead to quite a bit of spam, and make even more work for our already tired moderators. So I don't think it will even be discussed in their usual meetings.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Double merit day = really good idea!!! It would get more people actively helping the site!!!

I think it should only be on certain games because having to go through the whole site 24 hours on that day and maybe getting all the merit-worthy comments.......and if you don't get them imagine the tantrums people will throw o_O

A DPD is just asking for spam, and it's unnecessary, maybe on the forums, since it's easier to watch, but defiantly not Prof. and Game comments, it's just too hard to Mod in those areas so the spam rate would shoot up imo.
Bobitho
Bobitho
262 posts
Nomad

Very cool idea.It would bring many people to Armor Games. But with those more more people brings the higher chance of spamers. But great idea overall. =))

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it is good idea, just as long as there's not more spam out there, but that's never the case...

Showing 46-50 of 50