ForumsGamesIt is flat out impossible =(

51 8509
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

How in the good lords name do you beat the Baron?!?!?!?!

I am a level 14 psyc.

The problem is he has to much health, that's it.

By the time we have him down to just 30K, we are out of focus and then he just uses that tick tock shit and it's over.

How do you beat the guy?!?!?!?!

• 51 Replies
TheHarshCritic
TheHarshCritic
11 posts
Nomad

If you beat the crap out of the shields they will eventually go away. you only need to kill hunt so if you're having a difficult time, train (duh) and try to deal loads of damage on him as fast as you can. Also the shields make the attacks of the sniper and the medic really low. If you took the path on the tree to become a wraith, you should upgrade shock therapy and charged blood a lot. It made the game easy for me.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Break through the shield, it's only a 2500 point shield, it's not THAT strong. Plus, while Captain Hunt is stunned, the only damaging enemy is the sniper so just take him out and then go after the medic and then hunt with impunity (as the medic will be busy trying to heal Hunt even with only 10% of his strength availible, and hunt will be stunned).

Kingtrombone
Kingtrombone
16 posts
Nomad

What is your instinct?

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Oh, yeah, well they are not hurting me (i have 5500 health), they are weak sauce. I was just annoyed with the shields because i am not a patient man >.>

But i did not know they can be broken, thanks =)

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Do be warned though, the sniper can still hit for a heck of a lot of damage even when in his shielded weakened form, IF, you let him put on his two buffs "crouch" and "lock and load" as well as get "marked for fire" by captain hunt, since the combination of the three is a deadly combo.

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

I think its going off topic because first you guys were talking about baron and then suddently you jumped forward to the next level or so...im not saying that it is bad.

Showing 46-51 of 51