Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

GUIDE: Psychological

Posted Jan 6, '09 at 4:17pm

moopling

moopling

3 posts

I'm currently experimenting with a Ultmatum based character... and amazingly it tends to work. The basic premis is use ultmaum and then freewill (or the otherway round), freewill protects you from the loss of 10% of your health each turn while ultimatum gives you a 95% reduction in damage... The only problem I have is sometimes when casting freewill the shield does not appear, and fairly quickly you then lose your health. I was wondering why this was; any help?

My damage comes from epiphany corruption and implosion also occasionally nightmare. Coma is used to regen focus and psychopath form is used to surrive after ultimatum runs out (it only lasts 20 turns but has a cooldown of 30).

The only downfall of this build is the ever important health loss per turn which coupled with overdrive is rather high. This is fine as long as the shield holds out but as already said: death comes quick upon its failure.

-95% reduction works with the shield i or it couldn't possible survive as long as it does; although the health lost per turn is taken out on the shield and that is not reduced (or so I conjecture)

Posted Jan 6, '09 at 10:59pm

rafa1

rafa1

99 posts

im following this guide and its great i have just loose 1 battle :)

Posted Jan 7, '09 at 11:59am

fabalisto

fabalisto

3 posts

im using it now ;D

Posted Jan 7, '09 at 2:06pm

Timmiek94

Timmiek94

7 posts

Thanks for this build! I am using it and I haven't lost a battle since. Thanks!

Posted Jan 8, '09 at 8:19am

Kererr

Kererr

140 posts

Hmm, why can't I get Electrical Storm? I'm level 6...

Posted Jan 8, '09 at 9:37am

SpearThrower

SpearThrower

6 posts

im havin a real hard time beatin the baron like what kinda game would put a in boss on the second level

Posted Jan 8, '09 at 5:16pm

VoltCruelerz

VoltCruelerz

512 posts

Just use maxed out tramatize & haunt... It helps big time.. If he runs out of focus, he'll start damaging himself so just stun

Posted Jan 8, '09 at 5:49pm

Robbiex12345

Robbiex12345

7 posts

Good guide , you should add pictures to make it better.

Posted Jan 8, '09 at 5:52pm

PsychoIncarnate

PsychoIncarnate

1,076 posts

They can't add pictures. Notice there is no edit button

Posted Jan 8, '09 at 6:37pm

Kererr

Kererr

140 posts

I repeat, hmm, why can't I get Electrical Storm? I'm level 6...

Reply to GUIDE: Psychological

You must be logged in to post a reply!