ForumsGamesRare items

67 15921
polikon
polikon
35 posts
Nomad

I went huntingand I got loads of items with writing or with colorful names here they are:
http://www.filecram.com/viewfile/7300609.htm
if u wanna know where they drop just ask =)

• 67 Replies
Zeke50100
Zeke50100
168 posts
Nomad

HALF of these weapons are just regular drops. Colorful names and descriptions don't mean they're rare >.>

polikon
polikon
35 posts
Nomad

ye but they are RARER then all the rest =) and ususly better

Kyzak2
Kyzak2
12 posts
Nomad

STOP IT. JUST STOP IT DAMNIT.

Not only is all this shit ALREADY IN A GUIDE, you bastardize the English language with all of this. These people already know of these goddamn items, THEY'VE PLAYED THROUGH THE GAME. Stop being such an idiot, lurk moar, etc etc

polikon
polikon
35 posts
Nomad

WTF kyzak if u dont like it just dont look at the posts ><
an dloads of ppl posted here and some asked wher eu get the itemz so they DIDNT know...

Hjilifar
Hjilifar
28 posts
Nomad

Geez Kyzak calm down! No need to write in all caps! =P
Just ignore the thread if its bugging you that much!

Shoat
Shoat
12 posts
Nomad

@polikon:

I'd say you should take Death Sentence.
Emerald Death has little more Strength, but the Agility on Death Sentences make sure that you almost never miss your opponent (and increases critical strike chance iirc), if you put ALL your Stat-Points from Levels into Strength, Death Sentence alone will yield enough Speed to hit enemys.

The other 2 Weapons won't be of much use for you (Give Wrath of the Council to Veradux).
Instinct is useless for Bio, no matter if you're Physical or Poison.

For Bio:

Physical (Strength only, Immobilize as Main-Attack) - Enough Speed to hit, everything else in Strength

Physical (Strength&Speed, Slash as Main-Attack) - As much as both as you can get (add Strength and Speed of each item together and use that to compare)

Toxician (Strength only, Infect and Envenom as Main-Attack) - Speed for hit, everything else into Strength. You don't even need Poison-Piercing since you have enough from Acidic Blood.

nicktg
nicktg
21 posts
Nomad

Anyone had any luck with the arctic gloves? I`m beginning to think that they don`t exist ...

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Nice to see Sonny2 brought a lot a new members to this site, however i must say keep doubbleposting to the limit and stay on topic as much as you can.

If you are unsure about hoy to post a picture ask for help (or look up for that problem) first at the support section there is no need for 8 posts.

Anyways enjoy your stay,

Sep

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Wow that took lots of spam... and rare items are not items with green words below that describe them rare items are items that basically have a golden something on top of them where the name goes...

nicktg
nicktg
21 posts
Nomad

I think the golden background in the title means than an item is better than it`s level might suggest but not necessarily rare. Overall it seems that weapons are more rare than armor, fallen opponents always drop a piece of their uniform, but not necessarily their weapons.

Komaka
Komaka
7 posts
Nomad

@Hjilifar

The thing is, the gun IS casting the spell.

I can except Veradux shooting lightning from his hands. He's a zombie and apparently that gives you magical powers (and colourful skin, and very high damage resistance. [Vera get's stabbed in the bloody FACE. twice] Being dead ROCKS) but what about Roald? He's just a regular human. So how can he shoot fire? Well, from his gun.

I know you can take away his gun and he will still shoot fire, but you can also take Sonny's weapons and he will still be able to slash.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

supermace
speed+69
str+109
int+109
THE 4 OWNING WEPONS!
others are:emerald death , wrath of the council , death sentence

Where i can find the Supermace?
Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

I got wrath of the council the first time through, as a psycho class. It was awesome. has anyone gotten frankie to drop his AWESOME axe?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

None of you are using the law binder?

Whatever you call it.

Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

Wrath of the Council gives better stats.

Showing 46-60 of 67