ForumsForum GamesPaste the last thing copied

283 59919
globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

so i got this idea where we past the last thing copied like when we first get on and see what comes up

no flaming or spamming
no posting the name of a specific member
no eating the xmas tree

heres mine
Napisze ktos cos Najlepiej jakis polak

Yeah i dont know where that came from

• 283 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I don't know what this thread is about...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

So we just paste whatever is in our clipboard onto here?
Okay, I'll keep an eye on this to see if it becomes spammy. There's a good chance it will, and there's an even bigger chance I'll move it to forum games... Right now I'll just play along, though.

*pastes*

Could you put my little egg there too Zoph? I don't really think i need it since i am getting a few views every hour
From the egg thread.
Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

[Does any one else miss the old times? When points didn't matter, and fun and playing games was what this site was all about? I do, and i miss them. people just want points, and they spam and dont have fun. If you agree with me, put this in your about.]

From this cool dude

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

uhh thats spam ernie it may be pointless but *paste* Ipod touch take that grumpy bug

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Dude! You just completed the Half Stack achievement in Super Stacker and won the Half Stack badge and 5 points!

That was from me playing on Kong this morning...

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

Difficulty= /10
Gameplay= /10
Replay Factor= /10
Music/Sounds= /10
Graphics= /10
Overall= /10
I thought this game was

That is my template for when I comment on games so I don't have to re-write it all the time. It might be pretty nerdy but it does help.

Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

'simple' is a more simplistic background , 'rumble' is an interesting squarish background , 'quicksand' slows all enemies down , 'speedo' speeds all enemies up , 'normalfy' returns the enemy speeds to normal , 'moogle' is a special background from Mooglefighter , 'glitch' is a random background combination , 'smiley' adds another enemy (smiley face on a converted segway) to the mix , 'beach' adds another enemy - beach ball , 'consume' envelopes all enemies in flamey wrath , and 'crazymonkey' unlocks all attacks, enemies, and locations, and brings you to 50,000 points! That appears to be all of the hacks currently available in this game.

These are cheats for 'Playing Field 2'

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

[IMG]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9937/pokemonse1.jpg[/IMG]

Errr... Banner code from the Dragon Cave forums. (I know img-code on AG needs to be non-caps.)

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i dont get this thread

expain

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Yay Zoph pasted what i said on the DragCave thing she posted!

Toiletti
Toiletti
39 posts
Nomad

Santa is real. End of question.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

The last thing I copied was is Javascript. I turned of my computer though, so you will miss my pathetic attempts at coding.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Now, here are some interesting facts about the video:
Individual clips taken: 96
Number of days in the making: 59
Number of individual frames: ~ 34,464

I... Was chatting with NoName about a youtube vid.
Eshbringer
Eshbringer
57 posts
Nomad

invertebrate
Yea... thats it. I copied it so I could translate it to my languish(Hebrew)
(If your wondering why I don't have any spelling mistakes [I don't, right?] I'm using chrome with a spelling checker)

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

*Pastes*

But if you use the sniper rifle you have more chances of people not realize where the shot came from.

It was from the machine gun and sniper rifle thread.

I was doing spell check. I do it on microsoft word.

Hehehe.

Showing 1-15 of 283