ForumsForum GamesTerror RPG

201 27692
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Its my 3rd RPG and a long time since i said something on Armorgames.com.... ya i hope many of you will like it!

Earth has been invaded by many things. Killer ants, mutant birds, zombies, and a whole lot more. All deadly. Humans have been killed. But some still stand to give all humans hope. Thats you.

Fill this in!

Name:
Weapon: (pick one: toxic spray/ nail gun/ Taser)
Job: Police officer(fast, quick and reliable)/ terrorist(strong, destructive)

Rules:
No spam
I'm the one who makes the story
Any questions ask
Only 6 slots avaliable for now

Please join in

• 201 Replies
Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Kraither
Hp: 10/10
Weapon: Nailgun
Job: police

Scared and trying neatly to catch a snake a stick and piece of some fabric of strange color. Whereupon looked around whether it is not on the closeness of zoo where snakes eloped from.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven
Hp: 15
Weapon: Toxic spray
Job: Terrorist
see what's at the door( look through peep hole)

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

2 kra1t_er: what??? um.... wa?

Mc Loven, you look through the peep hole... its another one of those zombie ostritch! maybe it the dad/mum that you didnt killed! you look back and look at your egg... what do you do?

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Kraither

Got a weapon from a holster and neatly moved backward back, aiming bruteforce to the creature.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Muahahaha! I'm joining again! If i can!

Name:Kevin (Again)
HP:15
Weapon:Nail Gun
Job:Terrorist

Gimme mah scenario haha

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Welcome back Kevin! :P
2 Kraither: by the way its like you cant seem to find any other survivers.. so we dont have to wait for other people to post their answers.. but maybe you can meet someone.... :P

Kraither, you move back and get your nailgun out. You aim. Suddenly the snake bull runs towards you! you panic and shoot and kill the two snakes on the head of the snake bull! it collasps and you shoot some more... it dies!(+5 exp) after the excitement what do you do?

Kevin, you find yourself in a bathroom(mens :P) you seem to have been in a coma not long ago but strangely moved to the bathroom. You look in the mirror and you reliase something... you are a zombie!(inspired by Sonny and Sonny 2 :P) but strangely you dont desire the taste for human flesh.... you look around the room and you find a sharp knife(sec. weapon). Soom you begin opening the doors(um.... i dont know what to call them) you open all of them and in each you find a zombie which all seems to be in a sleep... what do you do?

(anything you want)

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

нKraither

Having heard as transferred on a portable radio set that certain Mrs. Jhonson saw a strange being in apartment of the neighbour, has left on a call.

P.S. The fork of game will be more interesting if two players)))

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven
Weapon: Toxic spray

if there a knife in the house put egg down and open door and stab ostritch if no knife i look for something sharp to use when it breaks the door down

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I will wake the zombies up and shoot all of them to hell! If one gets close to me or another i will stab it with my razor sharp knife!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

um again 2 kraither: its like nearly everyone died on Earth,,, okay?

Anyway... Kraither, you heard a radio broadcast and followed it to a address but you suddenly found out the radio broadcast was sent a year ago! but you still decided to check the neighbour's house... you hear something in the bedroom... what do you do?

Mc Loven, you rush to the kitchen and you find a large dagger! (sec. weapon) you walk quietly to the door.... you hold the door handle... and you open it and then stab it! Strangely, it dies immediately! it seems like you stabbed it into the heart!(+10 exp) you look down and you see a UZI in the zombie ostrich's talon! isint it your lucky day?(change UZI with toxic spray if you want... of course you want!) suddenly you hear something cracking! you turn and see the egg hatching! your luck is still with you! suddenly a baby zombie ostrich comes out the egg and looks at you and says: "ddddddddddaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddaaaaaaa!" you are very happy now! what do you do now?

Kevin, you wake them up and shoot their head off! they all die(+3 exp)! suddenly something comes out under the sink... its a zombie with a M16!!!!!(if you kill it you are very lucky!) you hide quickly before it could shoot you.. you look next to you and you see a gernade! what do you do?

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Has knocked at a door... After has beaten out it and having armed would pass in a bedroom.

Kraither

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

WHAT??? what do you mean has knocked at a door, after has beaten out... etcetcetecetecetecetdfececyectetcetcetctetcetctetctecee???????????

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

i will pick up the grenade pull the pin immediately throw it at the zombie and hope the M16 is still alive!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Here are my stats

Name:Kevin
HP:10
Rank I:3/10
Weapon:Nail Gun
Secondary:Knife

Currently pulling the pin out of a grenade and throwing it at a zombie while hoping the M16 will survive the blast

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven
Weapon: UZI
Secondary Weapon: Large Dagger
Pet: Zombie Ostrich
Feed the baby his parent XD

Showing 106-120 of 201