ForumsForum GamesTerror RPG

201 27688
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Its my 3rd RPG and a long time since i said something on Armorgames.com.... ya i hope many of you will like it!

Earth has been invaded by many things. Killer ants, mutant birds, zombies, and a whole lot more. All deadly. Humans have been killed. But some still stand to give all humans hope. Thats you.

Fill this in!

Name:
Weapon: (pick one: toxic spray/ nail gun/ Taser)
Job: Police officer(fast, quick and reliable)/ terrorist(strong, destructive)

Rules:
No spam
I'm the one who makes the story
Any questions ask
Only 6 slots avaliable for now

Please join in

• 201 Replies
Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Has knocked at a door... After, beaten out it and having armed would pass in a bedroom.

Kraither
Hp: 10/10
Weapon: Nailgun
Job: police

P.S. Sorry xDD

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Kevin, you pull the pin and throw it! Tick, tick, tick... BOOM! you look and you see.... blood everywhere.. you were sucsessful!(that was easy... +2 exp) you search the blood pool..... you see something metalic! you pick it up and its the M16! (primary weapon) you walk outside the bathroom and you hear moaning in another room... what do you do?(obviously check it out and blast zombie heads... :P)

Mc Loven, you begin feeding it its parents. It seems hungry and begin eating. You check if the house has cable and it does! you turn on the TV and it shows an emergency broadcast. It says, "All survivers near New York come to this address: 123123 Zombie Street." Suddenly you hear something burp. Its your ostrich! It is growing fast... It already began growing feathers. Now what do you do?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Um... Kraither i still dont get it... anyway...

You decide to open the door and kill whatever it is... its a zombie dog! and 5 puppies? The mother(or maybe father) looks at you and its very mad.... it runs at you! you shoot it! it dies quickly...(+1 exp) You begin looking at the puppies.... They look so innocent and harmless and also very weak.. what do you do?

(by the way you can keep up to 3 pets)

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Kraither

Keep up 3 pets and go to Home.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven
Hp: 15
Weapon: UZI
Secondary Weapon: Large Dagger
Job: Terrorist
Pet: Zombie Ostrich
look for food in house if any feed some to pet and pack the rest and then go to 123123 zombie street

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kevin
HP:15
Weapon:M16
Secondary:Knife
Job:Terrorist

I will blast all their freaking heads off! Then i will go to 123123 zombie street hopefully finding someone to cure me of my Zombie Virus while i am not exactly a zombie

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Kraither, you keep 3 zombie puppies and kill the other 2(+1 exp... you are so cruel! lol:P) they dont seem to mind... they also seems to like you. You hear something in the radio.. it says: "any survivers come to New York at 123123 zombie street". What do you do? (btw the game is set in NYcity)

Mc Loven, you search for food but you are out.. its like you still have to feed its parents :P. you cut some meat off with your dagger and head off to 123123 zombie street. You begin apporaching the city... and its also getting dark! You look for shelter but you seem that you cant find anything... suddenly your pet screaches! you turn and see a herd of snake-bulls! they seem hungry for baby ostrich.... what do you do?

Kevin, you also hear the emergency broadcast so you leave the building. As you go down, you find some useful things: a first aid kit(item), a backpack(can fit 5 items) and a small M16 scope(i dont care if there arent such a thing! now your weapon should say: M16 scoped) You head off the street and you see a box moving??! you stagger(what? you are a zombie!) across the street and you look inside... its a living cardboard box? it seems harmless so you kill it!(+0 exp P:P) its getting dark but you must get to zombie street... then you hear grunting and stomping about a kilometre away... what do you do?(it might be...) (:P)

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven
Hp: 15
Weapon: UZI
Secondary Weapon: Large Dagger
Job: Terrorist
Pet: Zombie Ostrich
kill the snakebulls for food and when distant from the snakebulls check that my pet ok

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kevin
HP:15
Weapon:M16 (Scoped)
Secondary:Knife
Job:Terrorist
Inventory:Aid Kit

Ignore the grunting and stomping and continue towards 123123 Zombie St.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven, you quickly pull your UZI out and begin shooting. It seems that if you hit the snake it dies! You begin aiming the snake... you begin shooting again! you killed 5 snakebuls(+10 exp) but suddenly one knocks you over!(-3 hp) you see one of the snake-bull trying to eat your pet! you shoot them all down!(+5 exp, lvl2, +10max hp) you look for any damage on your pet.... none! it seems hungry though and it rushes to the dead snake-bulls.... you again cut some meat off... you soon see something on the ground... a bag!(max 5 items.. btw you have slices of meat*5.. which means its one item but.... ya)you look at your ostritch... it grown really fast! its nearly twice its height since you found it.. what do you do now?
(p.s. when your pet mature i will give you its stats)

Kevin, you ignore the noises and continue up the street... you break into a store and steal a map.. you find the location of zombie street. You also find a car key. Maybe you can drive there! you loof for any car in the street... you spot one in the distance! you use the scope to have a better look... you see a baby eagle on the roof of the car. suddenly you hear something... its a giant gold eagle! its coming straight at you... what do you do???

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Find a place that's tight enough to not let the eagle get in then i use my M16 Scoped to kill it like a mad zombie maniac

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Kraither
Pets: Three Zombie Puppies

Run to car and go to 123123 Zombie Street

P.S. I look, I have hardest scenario Then Kevin and Mc Loven ^_^ Nice)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Uh Kraither dude i have the scenario with the car with the crazy Golden Eagle and also i have the keys

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Yeah Riou, you have all, than you have Easy scenario) I Have only 3 zombie pets and Nailgun ^_^"It's hard scenario)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Having an M16 Scoped is fun! And plus having super zombie powers is even funner haha

Showing 121-135 of 201