ForumsForum GamesTerror RPG

201 27652
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Its my 3rd RPG and a long time since i said something on Armorgames.com.... ya i hope many of you will like it!

Earth has been invaded by many things. Killer ants, mutant birds, zombies, and a whole lot more. All deadly. Humans have been killed. But some still stand to give all humans hope. Thats you.

Fill this in!

Name:
Weapon: (pick one: toxic spray/ nail gun/ Taser)
Job: Police officer(fast, quick and reliable)/ terrorist(strong, destructive)

Rules:
No spam
I'm the one who makes the story
Any questions ask
Only 6 slots avaliable for now

Please join in

• 201 Replies
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

hey remember to paste your updated stats! and sorry if you feel like its unfair to you....

Kevin, you run into a dark alley to shoot the eagle down! you begin shooting but you dont see it for some strange reason... you walk out the alley and the eagle pecks you on the head!(-3 hp) you run back in... the eagle is smarter than you thought..... hm.... no other exit... no backdoor.... what do you do?

Kraither, you search your pocket and you find a car key and a pack of doggy biscults! you give the biscults to the puppies and they seem to love it! you take the car key and find a car.. you try the key in.. and you get in! you walks to the drivers seat and you search the cuboard... you find a bag(max 5 items), some leftover ribs(strangely still warm....) and a fireaxe!(see i made your terror RPG life easier! happy? btw the fireaxe is sec. weapon) you let the puppies in the back seat. The only thing missing is a map... what do you do?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

continue to 123123 zombie street and look around when i get there( if i don't fight something on the way)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Run out of the alley and when i see the eagle shoot it down like a maniac! If it gets too close i will stab it with my knife if it's close enough i will jump on it's back and shoot it from there

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Hey, i don't wan't easier RPG.....

Discard bag and fireaxe, and go to night club..

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Again, please post your stats! i know its a burden but it helps me alot!

Mc Loven, you continue up the city. Soon, you realiase its the night... you dont know what type of things come out at the dark... You and your pet carefully walk up a street. You look at a sign and it says: 1 zombie street! you are in zombie street! but no signs of zombies.... or not! As you advance you see a massive army of zombies of all kinds! human, dog, cat, frog(?!), bird, rat and much more... it doesnt look like they spotted you.... then your ostrich screeches and attract attention! they all look at you.. they are not happy.. what do you do?

Kevin, you run out and try to spot the giant gold eagle.... you also realiase its getting dark... you look up and its coming straight at you! you begin firing... it hit its talon and it flies quite higher but you have the scope! you aim and begin shooting again... unfortunately you miss. Then it begins circling you... you keep shooting but they strangely all miss.... then you figure something out... its gold! all expect its talon is gold! it comes down for another strike! you quickly take out your knife with your zombie arm (:P) and throw it at its feet. The affect is incredible! It lands hard on the street and it seems seriously injured... when you approach it, it looks at you but doesnt screech or scream.. it seems quite friendly.... hhmm..... maybe.... then you look at the egg... what do you do now?

(btw there is something inside the bag that might help..:P)

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Kraither
Hp: 10/10
Weapon: Nailgun
Job: police
Pets: Three Zombie Puppies

Ok, take bug and fireaxe and go to 123123 Zombie St...maybe i can hunt zombie......

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kevin
HP:15
Weapon:M16 (Scoped)
Secondary:Knife
Job:Terrorist
Inventory:Aid Kit

I will talk to the eagle and say sorry not to mean that it won't understand me or anything and search my bag for something that might help...

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

sorry man... when i was replying you posted first so i didnt notice.. so i make it harder for you? btw your stat should have a slot called sec. weapon and next to it put fireaxe

You start the car and drive off! but you dont know where to go.... the puppies are suddenly barking... you look at the backview mirror and see a rock golem running at you! it begins throwing some rocks at you but fortunately you dodge them all. What do you do now?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Hey where's my scenario? Kevin is getting bored! >

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Kevin, you walk up to the eagle and search the first aid kit and fix its talons.(no more aidkit) It seems to be better and it seems to like you. Then you hear a voice.... its the eagle! it talks??! it says, "Thank you for not killing me for good. For that, you can keep my egg!" You thank it and rush to the car and get the egg. The eagle somehow waves goodbye and you drive off. Soon you hear the egg crack and a baby gold eagle comes out! It looks at you and says, "Mama!" What do you do now?

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Kraither
Hp: 10/10
Weapon: Nailgun
Job: police
Pets: Three Zombie Puppies
Sec. Weapon: Fireaxe

Shoot at Rock Golem eyes. Maybe zombie puppies have any skill's...

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kevin
HP:15
Weapon:M16 (Scoped)
Secondary:Knife
Job:Terrorist
Pet:Baby Gold Eagle

Pet the baby and find a place to get something for it and me to eat

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Kraither, you open the window and shoot at the golem's eyes! (and the zombie puppies are too young to have skills :P) they all miss.... hm... you think for a while and you quickly u-turn and begin shooting! the golem is startled because you are heading straight at him. You hit it in the eye and it collasps. You press the brakes and stop. It doesnt seem to be dead but its not moving... you carefully approach it.. what do you do?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Hey brb. I need to rest for a while.. my eyes are hurting me.. sorry

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven
Hp: 15
Weapon: UZI