ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPhil's AG Journeys

99 18411
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Intro:

I walked through the double doors into the coffee shop.
"Hey...Hey Judy! Yeah, can I just have black coffee today?" I asked.
"Sure thing hun. Cuttin' back lately?" she replied.
"Nope, just wanted something different today."
I walked to one of the many desks with the macs on them. I opened one up and saw a familiar websites name in the little box.
"No way." I said as I was sucked into the internet for the second time in my life.

Enjoy.

P.S. Yes, I will be featuring certain users in the chronicles of Phil.

• 99 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Well when I first looked at this tread, I was just skimming the art section, and I figured that if the chapters were this short, they must be lame. I was wrong. I rather enjoyed reading your work, and I look forward to seeing more.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Double digits!

***********************************************************************************************
Part 10:

I took a right turn into the forum district.... Damn it. I can't think of anything right now. My brother is being loud and obnoxious, while watching spongebob. Stupid little kid. I'll right it later....

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I don't ACTUALLY drink beer, but potato chips..........dude, YUM!

But beer make you feel a light and nice in the head! It is guuuuut for you!!

*hiccup*
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I don't know if I should use Nergyl for thoad or just Thoad for thoad......

Just use some guy in a helmet with the letters ZSC on it, and semi-casual clothing in a riot cop uniform.

Ya know, I haven't actually looked at this from spite that all the larger stories never got any cred, but at least there's some ZSC references in there.

I actually look forward to more, it's funneh
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Part 10:

Bam! My head hit the steering wheel of the car. No pants. I forgot my pants. Ditz.
I pulled to a stop in front of the Imaginarium, I figured that thoad or Cen would be in there, doing there various artist things. Maybe they could draw me up a pair of jeans. Oh, and also get me out of this place.
I stepped out of the car and immedeately heard giggling. Blushing, I strolled inside. Strop was online, finally. He started giggling when he saw me, just as the more immature users outside had.
"Very funny," I said "Hey, you know where thoad would be? Or Cen?"
"You know you're still wanted, right?" He asked, somewhat sarcastically. "Yup," I replied immedeately "But that was only a temporary ban."
He gave me a dirty look and pointed me towards a big thread. The Moderation Wars. It was located in the writers den area of the Imaginarium, and was the biggest room of them all.
I walked up to the , huge, oak, double doors, pantless. Knock. Knock. Knock.
No answer.
Knock. Knock. Knock.
Again nothing.
Then "Wait just a minute, I'm writing! Sheesh." yelled a voice I could tell was thoad's.
"Sure thing man." I assured him.

*********************************************************************************************************************
I got the feeling that you only get when you want to right about Phil. I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*celebrates rather dizzily*
It is back!

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Yaaay!!! Wait, what's back? :3

JK EVERY BODY!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......!!!!!............!

?

Will add more soon. *rather dizzily* :P

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

sweet, it's back I can't wait to see what you do with Thoad, lol.

No, not that way.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

No, not that way.

Awww, man! :3 lol

sweet, it's back I can't wait to see what you do with Thoad, lol.

You are gonna help me out... in the story... or not.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Awww, man! :3 lol

*eyetwitch*
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

eyetwitch*
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

It's called a joke.

Will get to writing part 11 soon. I'm thinking of cranking out like, three a day.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Part 11:

"Mills?" asked thoad from behing the door. "It's Phil now," I replied "And yes, it is Mills."
A rather short man walked out of the door. He was wearing his custom army helmet with the letters ZSC on them and his LolWhut Tee. He looked mighty tired today, he must've been working on his story all day.
"I need you're help." I said.
"I'm listening." He replied with a tone of uninterest. So I told him my story. How I'd been sucked in, and how I'd lost my pants, and how I needed out.
"I'm afraid I'll only be able to help you with the pants problem," He informed me "The rest is hopeless, unless you want to be stuck in another site." I looked down at my feet and said "Okay, take me to the pants."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Very, very short... I need more action... I'm terrible... Will be better next time...*munmblemumble*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

GWAH.

I own you at writing /mock

anyways, I can't wait till the rest is ... betterer. I recommend making it bigger XD

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I own you at writing /mock

Totally...

anyways, I can't wait till the rest is ... betterer. I recommend making it bigger XD

I agree...... I need a better plot, more thought out...... I'm thinking of waiting till you are done with your story to start on this..... *sigh* ....... I want to restart this story, but I can't. Crap.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I agree...... I need a better plot, more thought out...... I'm thinking of waiting till you are done with your story to start on this..... *sigh* ....... I want to restart this story, but I can't. Crap.

Yes you can, you can ask a mod to delete it, then make
"Phil's AG Journeys - Redux (or Revision, Redo, etc. etc.)"
Showing 61-75 of 99