ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPhil's AG Journeys

99 18410
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Intro:

I walked through the double doors into the coffee shop.
"Hey...Hey Judy! Yeah, can I just have black coffee today?" I asked.
"Sure thing hun. Cuttin' back lately?" she replied.
"Nope, just wanted something different today."
I walked to one of the many desks with the macs on them. I opened one up and saw a familiar websites name in the little box.
"No way." I said as I was sucked into the internet for the second time in my life.

Enjoy.

P.S. Yes, I will be featuring certain users in the chronicles of Phil.

• 99 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I forgot about this... Also, I was puking and had diarrhea for 2 days...
I'm back on my feet now.
To my story storage!!!

********************************************************************************************************************
Part 9:

I slipped on my jacket and ran into the garage. The keys to her motorcycle weren't on the rack, and I heard the creaking of an old door opening.
I cursed under my breath.
I heard footsteps coming towards my location. I became frantic and jumped into her corvette. I grinned wide. Keys! Not to the bike, but still, keys! I jammed them into the slot and turned.
The door opened and I zipped out of her garage. She screeched curses out to me as I zoomed away. Then I realized she was holding something. My jeans. I looked down and realized I was pantsless.
I brought my palm to my forehead.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

did I miss something?? Last I checked, he was saying he was sorry.... now he is sneaking into her garage and stealing her car, with no pants on. Did something happen that you didn't tell us about? Oh, I might have an idea......

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Yes there is part 8.5 that is not appropriate for PG. Or even PG-13. Not R either. More like some crazy home made movie. That is insanely awesome...

I actually wrote it when I was bored... lol.

That is why that entry is so.... short.

I need to draw this in a comic later, of course skipping 8.5.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

More like some crazy home made movie.

THAT'S EVEN WORSE YOU PERVERT DDDDD:

However it's best that you leave part 8 (and 8.5) out. Because the power of suggestion is, in fact, insanely awesome.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*waves little flag* Yeeei!!

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Cool, Part 9 awkward but funny when he loses his pants.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I like it, Although they seem to be getting rushed now and not as well thought out as you had them before.

Exactly what I was thinking. I have been rushing. Next one will be quality. I will not even worry about Mary-Sueness this time around. Won't worry about length, spacing, or fans. The best were written when I was doing it for random awesome.

Less story, more action. Got it.

/rant
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Can you add me into the story?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Can you add me into the story?

...Uhm, no.

I have already thought out who I want to be in it... Also, it kind of doesn't help you to ask. lol.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*yawns* Anything up soon? Cameos? Like... [whisper]Zophia[/whisper]?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

So can I be in?

Nah, just kiding. I only did that to try and annoy you...though you probably allready knew that.

Could some one please explain to me what a cameo is? My brain is kinda on thr brink of going *BOOM BAM CA*POW CA*BAM ZOOM BLAM CABOOM!* And iam not up to thnking. Any how, I deffinatly like the story! If he wants to swing by my place I should have a few pants that will fit him, might be buried under a few years worth of potato chip bags, and beer cans. lol

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Cameo is when another person's original character is randomly mentioned in a story. They have no real part but being there for that chapter/page, and is just for laughs and amusements.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I would include Zoph/Yazz, but I don't know much about any of her characters. Don't know how to portray her.

I was thinking of including you skater... I will be sure to add beer cans and potato chips. You are not gonna be a cameo though. Oh yes, zombie slayer. You are a semi-cool-beered up-potato couch-almost main character. lol.

You will pwn. Don't worry.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yazz... Hmm, besides clinging to her mate, who is visiting, she is a little cautious because, well, she is a mazzelh. Easy to confuse sometimes, sneaky and fast; she is observing, and has an ever moving tail. Rather cute, and forgiving, but will do her job when she must.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I don't ACTUALLY drink beer, but potato chips..........dude, YUM!

As for me being in it, I'm fine with that. But if I get beat up some how, then you will die slowly....

Showing 46-60 of 99