ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPhil's AG Journeys

99 18413
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Intro:

I walked through the double doors into the coffee shop.
"Hey...Hey Judy! Yeah, can I just have black coffee today?" I asked.
"Sure thing hun. Cuttin' back lately?" she replied.
"Nope, just wanted something different today."
I walked to one of the many desks with the macs on them. I opened one up and saw a familiar websites name in the little box.
"No way." I said as I was sucked into the internet for the second time in my life.

Enjoy.

P.S. Yes, I will be featuring certain users in the chronicles of Phil.

• 99 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

who is his Ex? And anyway, it's a good story, but why was he sucked into the site in the first place, and why is it a bad thing that people might see him? Did he make another account to get past a ban, or is he a notorious spammer or something. But if that is the case, why would Strop help him. Well, I guess we might find out!

You'll end up finding out all of these things, either in the next couple chapters, or In The Origins of Phil.(A story I will be working on after this story.)
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Its good so far SlliM can't wait for Chapter 7!

Which doesn't make much sense, because Phil is a stick figure.

You should have mentioned it in the intro.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh, all of us who participate in Cenere's Mixed World Tournament knew that but I guess the info wasn't shared everywhere else.

In my defense Strop would love to stay and fight but, like, he has a lot of things to do...and um...yeah >.>

And I'm built for speed. Not picking up bulky stick figures that weigh a ton, mkay? :P

I would rather Orlestat not be used at this stage because he doesn't even have an account with AG, and this will become important depending on what happens in the rest of the MWT.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

K Strop, I will take your advice...an um...yeah <.>

**************************************************************************************************************
Part 7:

The car disappeared and I was left there, sitting in the middle of the road. I looked at the house. It was a new styled Mediterranean home. The roof was made of smooth, red tile, and the stone on the outside of the house look like it had just been sanded.
I walked up to the entrance. It was very nice. The double doors were glass, and had wrought iron symbols on them. I observed these symbols closer as I knocked on the door.
The door swung open and I was reminded of old times. There stood the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She had smooth skin, luscious blond hair, and a body that would make Jessica Alba jealous.
"Sup b****." I said to her rudely. She slapped me in the face.
"Why are you here?" she asked.
"Oh, because I wanted to have a little chat! Some crazy ghost in a taxi dropped me off here." I said.
"What?"
"Just let me borrow your car. I'll bring it back." I said.
"Get out." she said.
"I don't see why your so mad, you cheated on me first." I said, pitiful...towards myself.
She slammed the door in my face and cursed. Lowdly.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

...You just owndededededededde your self there......OWCH!

Any how, if phil can run for ever and ever without getting tired, why does he need a car? Nad if it's cause he wants one, maybe he should build up his credit, find a slightly used care, safe up his alloance, and buy one.

Or, just steal it...../sarcasm

I did like it though, but when looking to borow a car calling the other person a B*tch isn't uselly a good idea. Should have sweet talked her and showed up with flowers. lol

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Part 8:

I walked over to the right side of the front lawn and lied down in the grass. It was very prickly, almost as if someone was plucking every single one of your nerves, one by one.
I stared up at the clouds. Today, there were many wonderful shapes. The artists of The Forum District were probably getting to some serious art work.
I closed my eyes and grasped the grass tightly. I concentrated very hard on the destination that I wanted to be at. Nothing. I knew I couldn't teleport while inside the internet. I banged my head against the ground.
I opened my eyes and lied there, looking up at the clouds for 30 minutes until it hit me.
I couldn't believe it took me so long to realize what was the best way to handle this.

Knock,knock,knock.
"Baby I'm sorry."

(I might start making titles for the parts. I need to add in some more characters....)

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

You can add me if you want...... but probably you won't. LOL! How can he apologize after such an insult, and an unreasonable request. And teleportation? Wow, that was random! Do we have an explanation of who this girl is, anywhere? And I liked the other parts better, but I still do not understand that much.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Did you stop to smell (i.e. pluck) the roses yet? :P

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

You'll find out his awesome master plan in the next couple of parts. *evil smile* He really doesn't care about his Ex.... He just needs to use her.

And yes, this does have something to do with The Forum District. I'll include very many AG users in cameo in the next couple parts.

You will also learn of Phil's reputation on the site. He's bad to the bone, ba na na na, bad to th-

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

*waves banhammer*

You just wait until I've finished my business...elsewhere!

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Oh gosh i laughed so hard so hard in the one word comment XD
Now he seriously has to get in some games. Like the last stand.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Uhm, "fanart"?

The artists of The Forum District were probably getting to some serious art work.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/vhuisd.jpg

Naaah.
Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

If you want to include me in cameo, I make a great ninja. Not that you have to or anything, I'm not suggesting anything, but uhmmmm, or you could just have me be a talking roach, but that might not work to good for you. You don't have to include me at all, though. It's all your choice.*Looks at above picture* that guy has paint on his face.....

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I liked Part you got owned by your ex XD

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

slliM... Updateplz? Impatient'am'I~

Showing 31-45 of 99