Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

You know how people always ask for birthday presents from AG?

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 31, '08 at 9:36am

theone99

theone99

2,431 posts

How about this, since people can not like about there join date, why not have something special for those members that are a year old?

Ok, so say since I joined on 6/14, on '09 6/14 maybe something special would happen?

It might be to early to put int action since there are only few members that are almost at a year join date.

Posted Dec 31, '08 at 11:07am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

What, people ask for birthday presents from AG?

And I thought this only ever happened on the other MMOs I used to play.

Wow.

Posted Dec 31, '08 at 11:12am

theone99

theone99

2,431 posts

Lol, no I meant how people ask for 20 AP a special notification it is there birthday, like gold font or something, maybe those things could happen for members of a year old.

People complained that if AG did birthdays people would just lie, and on membership you can't really lie.

Posted Dec 31, '08 at 11:18am

killingman

killingman

450 posts

I think this is a nice idea it should happen.

Posted Dec 31, '08 at 11:25am

howlett

howlett

1,888 posts

Well if you mean like your name is in gold at the bottom of the user list, yea.If its something got to do with AP, no.

Posted Dec 31, '08 at 11:45am

theone99

theone99

2,431 posts

since you thread name is a question I will say 0

What?

If its something got to do with AP, no.

Gold font and gold at the bottom for one year membership.

Posted Dec 31, '08 at 11:49am

Destor

Destor

504 posts

What! the special color font is so people can be notice right away how it is a mod, and besides what if you don't want to be recognized like that. Oh, and  do you mean just for the day or after they have been here 1 year they get their name in gold and gold font for the rest of their account's life?

Posted Dec 31, '08 at 11:57am

mrtim

mrtim

2,052 posts

No, he means only for that day.

So how will you be fair to everyone? some people (like me today), has already had their first anniversary in the new AG, and if we implant this idea now, it would not be fair to those who already had their first anniversary. So I would say no to this for that reason. Also, not many people are really complaining.

Besides, I believe this has been suggested before, but can't be bothered to show you the link

Posted Dec 31, '08 at 12:00pm

KingCheetah

KingCheetah

222 posts

I'm pretty sure I've been a membr for almost a year, but I'm not the best becaus eI don't spend a TON of time on here. Plus, I spent a while in the middle of the summer when I wasn't on.

Yes, this is a good idea.

Posted Dec 31, '08 at 12:08pm

theone99

theone99

2,431 posts

Well maybe then they will get it as soon as it is implemented?

Besides, I believe this has been suggested before, but can't be bothered to show you the link

Everyone has suggested the birthday but I've never seen one for membership.

and besides what if you don't want to be recognized like that.

Tell the mods you don't want the special font or anything.