ForumsSupport ForumDifferently coloured?

13 2375
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

When you update your profile and fill in the AIM and Yahoo and MSN and SteamID, and then look at your page, then you'll notice the AIM part is the same as what you typed in.

AIM: Example555
^ ^
| |
Black Also Black

And for me, I had a slight bit of trouble reading it, and I was the one who wrote it. Maybe the AIM part should be differently coloured and such so it's more noticeable.

This isn't a very big deal, it's just a small thing that I find inconvenient, but I thought I should just throw it out there.

• 13 Replies
imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

i see but its not really a big issue and the wii x box live and ps3 are colored in

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

i see but its not really a big issue and the wii x box live and ps3 are colored in

Aren't those are the colors associated with those game systems. Does AOL, Yahoo, MSN, SteamID have identifiable colors?

Blue, red, blue, and no clue.
Having two blues doesn't make for much of a spectacular difference.
Red doesn't fit the Armor Games theme.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I see your point...

Maybe Yahoo should be dark-yellow, MSN Blue/green and AIM Orange. Just an idea. =/

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

could always change the color settings on your computer to be super weird

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

Maybe they should allow the AIM to be a different color of the user's choosing

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Thats good noticing Firetail I didn't realise that but maybe its the same color for a reason but it would be nice if it was in color.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, does it have to fit with the AG colours?
And speaking of that, what are the AG colours?

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

Good point, now that I think about it, are there even any AG colors?

I'd say a deep navy like blue, but I could be mistaken

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, the logo is a deep navy blue.
But not all colours have to be AG colours.

kuganaut45
kuganaut45
8 posts
Nomad

i think the AG colors are black and green llok at the colors or the website border at the top.

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

They should make different colors for the different parts of information you are releasing into the public for all AG users to see. It would certainly spice up the profiles.

texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

Hmmm I think that it's a bit to much if you give those letters a different colour. It's pretty nice as they are.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

AIM should be red, is there already one with the colour red? This thread si about one tiny little thing and if you have trouble reading it get some glasses, no offence.

Showing 1-13 of 13