The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernPirate Tales....

7 1960
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hey All,

Well...I wasn't quite sure where to put this...so I put it in the Tavern!

I would like to Introduce you to Pirate Tales. They are the best movies ever (although they are a bit lame) and can be found on YouTube.

Here are the links:

Pirate Tales 1 - Legend of the Lost Music

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Pirate Tales 2 - Legend of the TriMusica

Part 1

I hope I got all the coding right.

Tell me what you think. I for one like it a lot...it is so funny and lame!

KingRyan

• 7 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ok...Can people please tell me what you think? Even if you hate them or think they need to be improved...some feedback would be nice so that I can confer it to the creator...since I know him quite well..

KingRyan

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hrm, i figured you know the creator quite well.. They are pretty decent but it could use some better lighting and a little more... Full. it's hard to explain.

Yeh I know. The creator says that it is dodgy...and is open to ideas...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

A llama hey...that may be hard to put into the movie...I will ask him and see what he says about it...maybe I could dress up as a llama for him...

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

This is just interesting mate, it's hard to follow along with, and post a reply that will give you some constructive critisism.

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Lol the accent was nice.The guy at the paino really sucked which made it kinda funny, agree with fst6 bout the llama but maybe add an emu too with it?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

A llama and an emu? Gee...the creator won't be too happy with this.

He said I could be in the movies dressed up as a llama if I wanted too...but he is still trying to work out how to fit a llama in...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

The creator says that an emu would be to hard. It is very hard to impersonate birds he says.

Also, he doesn't have a bird mask.

Showing 1-7 of 7