Is Kron going to make sonny 3 i really wana know :C

• 34 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

#1) His name is Krin
#2) This should be in the Sonny 2 board
#3) Sonny 2 took a year or two to make and it just came out. If Sonny 3 were to come out you'll have to wait a long time.

rafa1
rafa1
92 posts
Nomad

Okey sorry

Is KRIN! going to make sonny 3 i really wana know :C

you didnt actually answer mi question

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I don't know, Krin hasn't seemed to say anything about Sonny 3 and he is probably working on another game right now. Please wait a few months or so... No one knows if there will be Sonny 3, why don't you ask Krin?

pikaia08
pikaia08
4 posts
Nomad

Krinlabs.com is his site and has alot of forum info on Sonny 1 & 2. Krin will probably add the achievements or add new zones to Sonny 2 first (you can see space for more zones on the world map).

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

Come on sonny 2 barely came out let it be out there for a while

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well first of all, i don't think there is really going to be a Sonny 3. Just new zones installed.

Second, BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Sonny 2 took over a year to make, and it has only been out for a month and a 1/2 or so. You are going to have to wait a while IF there is a separate Sonny 3.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

ZOMG there's a whole board for Sonny 2?

...wow, I am so out of the loop.

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

I hope and bet that Krin is going to release Sinjid 2/3 first, but that's still a long way off. Sonny 2 isn't even done.

SuMidinm
SuMidinm
11 posts
Nomad

SONNY 3 EU QUERO SIM ^^
ABRAS

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Look, Krin is working on two projects right now (Sinjid and a nameless Pirate Game) so right now he's working on those, play them! The updates for Sonny two are also needed, new zones and enemies, new armor and weapons, and new level caps!
Also the achievements which are definately coming because the others said above might OR might NOT come

So sit back, and enjoy the others....

Cathaholic
Cathaholic
24 posts
Nomad

Sonny 3 will be come out at some point, since the storyline still needs closure. However, if the wait for Sonny 2 was as long as everyone says, it won't be out for a while, so you might as well forget about it.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Gosh darn it! There was already a loser thread like this Sonny 2 took like 1 Year and Sonny 3 would take longer... Krin is still making Sinjid 3 and some other game he is very busy right now! And try to get better spelling and grammar next time before posting on the forums please?

anthaney4
anthaney4
16 posts
Nomad

Well sonny 3 will come out sooner or later 1 or 2 years for the making of game maps,weapons,armor,abilitys,chars,all that stuff will take a log time

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

WOW!
Are you seriously allready asking for Sonny 3?
The guy just finished Sonny 2, give him a break for God's sake!
Besides, I'm sure Krin has better things to do with his time then spend 24 hours a day making a flash game so morons like you will shut up.
If you want another one so badly, get off your butt and make one yourself.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

just stop hoping for it, theres not gunna be a part 3 till part 2 is updated.

Showing 1-15 of 34