ForumsArt, Music, and WritingWhy?

45 6999
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Yes, it's yet another art thread from your seemingly only traditional artist. Fear me, my sketch lines, and overall suckyness. Anyways, here's my latest pic, I call it: "Why?" Not so much as a political cartoon or total angsty crap you would expect from anyone else, instead, it is a simple series I had thought of, after I really DID make an angsty pic. The Why?'s are a becoming a series of characters of mine, and their purpose is to show every negative human emotion, and I mean every single emotion I can think of, You'll see the green eyed monster, Sadness, Rage, and just about every single evil emotion I (or even you) can think of. If you'd like me to make a "Why?" drawing that I have not thought of, please contact Thoadthetoad@yahoo.com or my DA page.

So here, my friends, is Teenage Angst, #1 of my Why? pics.

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/scan0003.jpg

• 45 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Hatred, you must do hatred.

A really red looking dude who is yelling, oh and with no skull cap. Like an opened up skull. Or lust. Draw my ex-girlfriend for that one. Yep, she's a lusty one(Hoe).

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hatred, you must do hatred.

A really red looking dude who is yelling, oh and with no skull cap. Like an opened up skull. Or lust. Draw my ex-girlfriend for that one. Yep, she's a lusty one(Hoe).

GREAT SUGGESTION!
Now then, do you have a nude pic of your girlfriend for uh...reference, yeah, reference. LOL JK.
But Hatred and lust are good ideas, thank you.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Now then, do you have a nude pic of your girlfriend for uh...reference, yeah, reference. LOL JK.
But Hatred and lust are good ideas, thank you.

Good one! And yes, yes I did. jk.

Really, they are? I mean... Yah dude, don't have to tell me how awesome I am, cause I already know. (Awesome person translation: Bring on the admiration!)
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I am going to ask you you're own question:

Why?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I am going to ask you you're own question:

Why?

Marked as spam, that is a useless question, it's a name of a thread and a Gimmick to make you think it's something it's not.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I was genuinely wondering why, geez. Some one is feeling uptight.

Any who, the images are so depressing as well as unrealistic, don't get me wrong, I'm am not judging you're art, you did an excellent job, i and just wondering why you don't seem like a depressed person but you draw pictures like that?

*epic run on*

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Well since they are supposed to be creepy I say good job they look like vicious voodoo dolls which is pretty cool

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Any who, the images are so depressing as well as unrealistic, don't get me wrong, I'm am not judging you're art, you did an excellent job, i and just wondering why you don't seem like a depressed person but you draw pictures like that?

I don't intend for them to be realistic, like a doll, or a cartoon character even. I like your question! Very much actually, I am a semi-happy person, and when I am depressed, I can't draw for CRAP. I like to draw disturbing images, for, well, entertainment! lol.

Yes, someone has shown the similarity to a voodoo doll. Which makes me think if I should MAKE them a doll. heheh.

Angsty dolls for the public!
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

D= I find myself drawing lots of Half Dragons or Weird Birds with masks on. XD

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Weird Birds with masks on. XD

Lol?

:]
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I find myself drawing lots of Half Dragons or Weird Birds with masks on.

sorry, but unless they have either A) A human head dangling from their claws or B) blood everywhere, including on their masks, I'm not interested :P

sorry.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I don't intend for them to be realistic, like a doll, or a cartoon character even. I like your question! Very much actually, I am a semi-happy person, and when I am depressed, I can't draw for CRAP. I like to draw disturbing images, for, well, entertainment! lol.

Same with me
orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

I really cannot draw. My sister can draw really well. I like fantasy pics

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I really cannot draw. My sister can draw really well. I like fantasy pics

unless your fantasies are dark, I don't totally recommend that you stay, heheh.

Jack is back, your in the sack, he's knocking at your dooooor~
Leave him be, and you will see, the blood all over the floooor~

lol.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

fraker cracker, I'm being all emo :PPPPPPP
P.S. I have the "hatred" and/or "rage" pic but I'm too lazy to upload it :P

Showing 31-45 of 45