ForumsGamesHelpful things to know

14 4621
DarkAngel77
DarkAngel77
3 posts
Nomad

well this is a list of some helpful(some not really) things to keep in mind in Sonny 2

Zones:
-each zone is based on one of the classes:
Zone 1: Biological
Zone 2: Hydraulic
Zone 3: Phsycoligical
Zone 4: Biological
Zone 5: Phsycological

Allies:
-Veradux's healing is based on strength, so u might want to give him strength weapons
-whenever u leave ur allies on relentless mode, they attack the top enemy(when ur fighting 3 enemies with equal health) and then they attack the bottom enemy when ur against 2 enemies with equal health. although their target will also vary when enemies use shields

Classes:
-Phsycological's best attribute would be instinct,so make sure this is ur highest attribute
-Hydraulic's best attributes would be strength and health so u want these to be high
-srry i dont know the best attribute for bio :\\

Bosses & Enemies:
-Baron Brixius is a real tough guy. it must hav taken most ppl more than one try to beat him. but after the 1st or 2 tries u will realize that u must do one thing: TAKE OUT HIS FOCUS!!!im sure every calss has some attack to take out his focus. thats the main thing u want to do. whenever he does Tick Tock on anyone, leave Veradux in phalanx mode and do some healing if u can. when the Baron does Holy Scars on himself, USE UR STRONGESTS ATTACKS! after a while ull beat him
-Another pretty tough battle is the Hydra(and 2 other fire things forgot their names) Heres a BIG tip: the fire guys are very weak againsts WATER!(kinda obviuos :P)so if ur a hydraulic just use vapour cannon and leave ur partners on relentless and ull get the 2 down in about 4 turns. then the hydra, this one is based on water, so Roald will be real helpful with his fire attacks and also, u might want to use a move that doesnt allow the hydra to use Foucs, cuz all it does is restore focus when it cant use it :P
-Colonel Police(or something like that) is a pretty easy guy its just if u want to take him out quickly do this:

When the colonel uses Blazing Guns(Damage done +400%) LET HIM USE IT. it wont be so effective if u hav high HP and most of the time when he uses it, he gets a debuff(forgot name) that increases all damage he recieves by 400%, so hold on to ur powerful attacks til this moment

ok theres my list, hope it helped some of u!

• 14 Replies
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

everything you posted has been said before, and your strategy on baron brixius is completeley wrong, and the best attribute for bio is speed, but it's appreciated.

DarkAngel77
DarkAngel77
3 posts
Nomad

oops :P i probs should hav looked at other posts first -.-'
and also thats how i beat the baron....
well srry if i just wasted ur time, ppl

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

well no harm in trying to help other players, the easy way to kill baron is deplete his mp

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

-Veradux's healing is based on strength, so u might want to give him strength weapons

That's wrong, Veradux's healing is based on instinct and his attack are based on instinct and strength.

well no harm in trying to help other players, the easy way to kill baron is deplete his mp

Dude focus and mp are the same thing.
Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

You want a helpful tip? when you first start the game you have 7 credits (or rupies or yen or gold I don't know) it only costs seven to respec at level 1. Now you may ask "but P dawg, why respec at level 1 isn't that a waist of money?" the answer to that is no. There are 19 hidden stat points that you don't get till the first time you respec. If you do it at level one you get them right away, which is HUGE that early on.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

Perspicacity, that's euros

No_Stress, you're speaking about his electro bolt in 'attack', he has also a normal strike that's based purely on strength. I also think that his heals have some percentage of strength involved, though that might be just my imagination.

Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

I knew it was some weird thing.

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

(and 2 other fire things forgot their names)

Colonel Police(or something like that)

he gets a debuff(forgot name)

i just love it when people do that!
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Veradaux needs strength for healing, apart from the Wrath of the Council I have the best equipment on instinct and he heals for nothing - If I left him on his starter armour he might have just as much - Strengths better

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Perspicacity, that's euros
No_Stress, you're speaking about his electro bolt in 'attack', he has also a normal strike that's based purely on strength. I also think that his heals have some percentage of strength involved, though that might be just my imagination.

Actually you are right.
I just make a test here and Veradux do use some strength in his healing.
In my test I end up with this numbers, for a "normal" healing:
X number of his instinct x 5 is = X of his healing
X number of his strength x 1 is = X of his healing

Example:

If Veradux haves a total of 100 of instinct his healing is going to be = 500

If Veradux haves a total of 100 of strength his healing is going to be = 100

If Veradux haves a total of 100 of instinct and a total of 100 of strength his healing is going to be = 600

So... yes he do use some strength in his healing.
(Sorry for the bad english.)
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Actually you are right.
I just make a test here and Veradux do use some strength in his healing.
In my test I end up with this numbers, for a "normal" healing:
X number of his instinct x 5 is = X of his healing
X number of his strength x 1 is = X of his healing

So his strength and instinct both matter for healing, but instinct raises it more?

Tricks222
Tricks222
251 posts
Nomad

What do you think is the best class to be? I beat it on the one that starts with p.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

No_Stress, thanks for research I wasn't expecting Veradux to be such a good healer... 500% instinct, that's a lot.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

So his strength and instinct both matter for healing, but instinct raises it more?

Exactly, 500% of his instinct + 100% of his strength.

No_Stress, thanks for research I wasn't expecting Veradux to be such a good healer... 500% instinct, that's a lot.

No need to thanks, we all join this community for this, to help each other, right?
And I wasn't expecting Veradux to be such a good healer too.
Showing 1-14 of 14