ForumsSupport ForumRe: Missing games

262 75857
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

We've received several reports of popular games such as Amorphous+ going missing, which I'm sure must have been most distressing for many of you!

Fear not, I think we've figured out why this has been happening. As you know, more developers have recently been working on optimising the site so that it doesn't 'lag so much' and 'break' (both common and valid complaints we hear about), after which the administration will be able to implement changes to the site much more easily.

A side-effect of this is that certain game files might go missing. As far as I know, they were not intentionally deleted, nor is it a permanent loss, as we should be able to recover them as soon as we figure out precisely what's going on.

In short: your favorite game missing? It's not gone forever: We'll get it back soon!

• 262 Replies
Bathou
Bathou
65 posts
Nomad

Where is Clear Vision 1 ??? i think it is deleted or somenthing...i hope it comes quick back because i want to play it on Armor Games

sunnyb
sunnyb
480 posts
Nomad

Super Karoshi is missing for me too! I remember a few other ones recently too, but I don't remember which ones.

Learner
Learner
2 posts
Nomad

I remember this 1 game. I'm unsure of the name, but I think It was X Galaxy or something with an X in it. It basically is a battle between humans and Aliens and they both have a base. I can't see this one.

Learner
Learner
2 posts
Nomad

I found it in the wikia. Alien Galaxion X. Thats the game thats missing.

GMJYIKSQ
GMJYIKSQ
17 posts
Peasant

is there 4000 games in AG?

hardcore
hardcore
177 posts
Jester

[quote]What about super old games that have gone missing, like Achilles and many others? Will they ever come back?(firetail_madness)

i was thinking about the same!,

moderator's ?

Colbatknight
Colbatknight
17 posts
Nomad

murloc was mine but it vanished

GMJYIKSQ
GMJYIKSQ
17 posts
Peasant

somebody help me, I can't find first game in armorgames?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Please explain that. What game is it you can't find?

MadaraUchiha
MadaraUchiha
1 posts
Nomad

As I went to play Amorphous+, it was gone(again!) Then, I went to play Dark Cut 3, I saw that was gone too! The crisis is happening again!!!!!

warriordragon25
warriordragon25
1 posts
Nomad

Pyro and Bunny Invasion - Easter Special are both gone as well

armorblack
armorblack
12 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah and zophia one thing about the hands of war rpg OMG IT IS STARTING TO DISAPPEAR I PLAYED IT ONE TIME THEN ITS LIKE TOTAL O MY GOD ITS GONE! WHY! WHYHYHYHYHYHYHYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I AM GONNA DIE IF IT NEVER COMES BACK! (Sniffles)

armorblack
armorblack
12 posts
Nomad

Sorry about that caps thing i got a little sad about that it kinda ticks me off though...Other than that Uhhhhh I Love armorgames like this much TOTAL OMG I LIKE TOTALLY LOVE ARMORGAMES LIKE OMG OMG OMG!!!

And you know whats [b]
[i]SCARY i am a male A MALE!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah and zophia one thing about the hands of war rpg OMG IT IS STARTING TO DISAPPEAR I PLAYED IT ONE TIME THEN ITS LIKE TOTAL O MY GOD ITS GONE!

It's back =)
armorblack
armorblack
12 posts
Nomad

No its not not for me and i have adobe flah player 10.

Showing 76-90 of 262