ForumsSupport ForumRe: Missing games

262 75870
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

We've received several reports of popular games such as Amorphous+ going missing, which I'm sure must have been most distressing for many of you!

Fear not, I think we've figured out why this has been happening. As you know, more developers have recently been working on optimising the site so that it doesn't 'lag so much' and 'break' (both common and valid complaints we hear about), after which the administration will be able to implement changes to the site much more easily.

A side-effect of this is that certain game files might go missing. As far as I know, they were not intentionally deleted, nor is it a permanent loss, as we should be able to recover them as soon as we figure out precisely what's going on.

In short: your favorite game missing? It's not gone forever: We'll get it back soon!

• 262 Replies
RayElwood
RayElwood
9 posts
Nomad

i found another game that's not working: Finding Santa in the Puzzle & Skill games section won't load, and it seems i'm not the only one (check comments).

Also, i'm not the only one unable to load Scribble Game, again, check the comments

steventerry
steventerry
15 posts
Shepherd

Games gone missing?
really
ive been playing AG for some time and i never noticed

deadaeon
deadaeon
1 posts
Nomad

last stand 2 aint appearing for me

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Hmm... it's working for me. I accessed it through the front page.

Might be a problem with your computer or web browser. Are other games working for you?

poopypoopy
poopypoopy
10 posts
Nomad

i havent really noticed but now that u mention it, some r gone

Flip74
Flip74
82 posts
Nomad

theres so many games i guess some go unnoticed if theyre mising but like they said everything will be back to normal....

sammyjohn1
sammyjohn1
6 posts
Nomad

i have been noticing that some games are missing

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Apparently others have noticed, too. In fact, they made an entire thread about it. Come to think of it, that just happens to be the thread we're posting in! What an odd coincidence! xD
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

If you come across specific games that are missing, you should post the title here, so AG can fix this!

Apparently others have noticed, too. In fact, they made an entire thread about it. Come to think of it, that just happens to be the thread we're posting in! What an odd coincidence! xD

And you say that my posts are pointless...
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

And you say that my posts are pointless...

I don't often say that, do I? I don't recall ever doing it...
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

[quote=Ernie15]If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything. Simple as that.[/quote]

Above quote can be found here.

sammyjohn1
sammyjohn1
6 posts
Nomad

yea

thedarkpau1
thedarkpau1
6 posts
Nomad

how did they disapper

Toby111
Toby111
4 posts
Nomad

Am, i have uploaded a game called sharp shooter it said you would test play it, and you guys have not tested it yet so i made it of macro media flash 8 and i made a sharp shooter and it had not pop up in my account. and it says i have not created a game so whats the probelm.

and i wish you guys would show how to submit a game so sorry for the complate, i hate doing complates and i wish you would help me.

reply to me ok

///
///
///
///
///
///
////////
/// //
///////

DrEarl
DrEarl