ForumsSupport ForumRe: Missing games

262 75869
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

We've received several reports of popular games such as Amorphous+ going missing, which I'm sure must have been most distressing for many of you!

Fear not, I think we've figured out why this has been happening. As you know, more developers have recently been working on optimising the site so that it doesn't 'lag so much' and 'break' (both common and valid complaints we hear about), after which the administration will be able to implement changes to the site much more easily.

A side-effect of this is that certain game files might go missing. As far as I know, they were not intentionally deleted, nor is it a permanent loss, as we should be able to recover them as soon as we figure out precisely what's going on.

In short: your favorite game missing? It's not gone forever: We'll get it back soon!

• 262 Replies
Toby111
Toby111
4 posts
Nomad

Yep, They did lose game files some gun files and if anyone wants me to make a game for you, just tell me, comment on my account.

hear is the story:

>trying to make website less lag
>boom
>whats wrong?
>where are some game files?
>we got to tell the armor games
&gteople, and we will tell them
>there are mestakes

rare25
rare25
4 posts
Nomad

so that's the story

Dpinoy13
Dpinoy13
6 posts
Nomad

DUDE i submitted a game 5 days ago its still not here they said the will review it and it will take 3-4 days..

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Well... Carlie (the administrator) isn't here right now... so it might take longer. I'm not sure as I have never submitted a game.

It could be that they didn't accept your game. Most likely, they haven't reviewed it.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

To : Dpinoy13

The modertars and the staff of Armorgames can not always view your games in the time they say. If you read probly It says maybe longer after 3-4 Days (Might of been removed I never sumbit) So it may take longer as it said/once said

CRA
CRA
1 posts
Nomad

this site is awesome but it has CRAPPY SPORTS GAMES!its time to change that!

Shindiggory
Shindiggory
3 posts
Nomad

how about endless zombie rampage 2, very good game!

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Guys, remember that this thread is for games that are already on AG that are missing.

If you want to suggest games, then you should probably post in a different thread.

Dpinoy13
Dpinoy13
6 posts
Nomad

MMMM! STILL NOT HERE!

Dpinoy13
Dpinoy13
6 posts
Nomad

i have been waiting for 2 weeks now!

slavemaster
slavemaster
6 posts
Nomad

none

Dpinoy13
Dpinoy13
6 posts
Nomad

godammit new games but mines not here!!!!
rrr if they didnt accept it why not tell me thru email or comment on me???

0sjors0
0sjors0
15 posts
Nomad

Good.

88 posts
Nomad

how do games go missing?

Stickz
Stickz
22 posts
Nomad