ForumsSupport ForumRe: Missing games

262 75914
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

We've received several reports of popular games such as Amorphous+ going missing, which I'm sure must have been most distressing for many of you!

Fear not, I think we've figured out why this has been happening. As you know, more developers have recently been working on optimising the site so that it doesn't 'lag so much' and 'break' (both common and valid complaints we hear about), after which the administration will be able to implement changes to the site much more easily.

A side-effect of this is that certain game files might go missing. As far as I know, they were not intentionally deleted, nor is it a permanent loss, as we should be able to recover them as soon as we figure out precisely what's going on.

In short: your favorite game missing? It's not gone forever: We'll get it back soon!

• 262 Replies
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

how do games go missing?

code failure maybe?

Are all the games back?

no
iluvmychihuahua
iluvmychihuahua
2 posts
Nomad

Gemcraft 0 is gone! I'm level 160 and I don't want to lose all of my progress! ETA on when Gemcraft 0 will be back up? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

xslitshot24x
xslitshot24x
4 posts
Nomad

okay ill paly when it returns

Dpinoy13
Dpinoy13
6 posts
Nomad

its ok if my game wasnt accepted! but please tell me if it wasnt!

cje95
cje95
38 posts
Jester

How may I ask did they, "dissapear"?

doom3089
doom3089
15 posts
Nomad

wait that game isnt the greatest who cares

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Don't know where to put this.

So I was going to the Sports Games section to play some Free Rider 2, when this happened.
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2966/64944011.png

If the image doesn't work...

The sports section pages 1~4 says "No Game." But page 5 does.

BUT NOW that I rechecked the Sports game section with a different tab it works.

YellowMan23
YellowMan23
2 posts
Nomad

We need endless zombie rampage 2

shaqlif
shaqlif
2 posts
Nomad

when will they be back

Heavytrooper
Heavytrooper
3 posts
Peasant

hopefully soon

jjwood69
jjwood69
134 posts
Nomad

This isn't about missing games...MISSING PAGES....I have no pages to games such as sport, action, adventure, shooting, puzzle, and misc. /where did they go?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

What happened to the game Fly Me To The Moon? Why is it no longer on the main page? It was the first one up there just yesterday and now it has gone missing...

kingshadowz
kingshadowz
3 posts
Nomad

what about fly me to the moon? its gone i seaarched it and clicked it but brought me to the homepage?

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

I dont miss any game so the search for missing games is useless in my point of view

Caberea
Caberea
576 posts
Nomad

Notification that the ladystar difference game just got replaced with mayan invaders or whatever its called.

Showing 136-150 of 262