ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 165192
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The moderation wars? Sounds interesting, I should take a- whoaaaa wait, hold up for a spot check here!

While I myself have no objections to the concept, you might want to observe custom and go around checking whether each of the characters you're portraying here are happy to be included in the story before you go any further. It's standard practice, and, also...last person who failed to observe this was, uh, temp banned :\\

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

While I myself have no objections to the concept, you might want to observe custom and go around checking whether each of the characters you're portraying here are happy to be included in the story before you go any further. It's standard practice, and, also...last person who failed to observe this was, uh, temp banned :\\\\

OHSHIZ.
Okay, well I asked you on DA....I gotta get zoph, Cens, Skater, Dev, crud, I have alot of people that I need to get some help from....
I wish there was an easy way for it all *epic facepalm that makes my brain fall out the other side*

Are you at least OK in being in this, strop?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Haha, yeah, I had a hunch so I headed on over to DA and saw you asked my permission there. Scratch one off the list!

I wish there was an easy way for it all

Nope, mule-work for you! That's what I've been doing while developing the concept for my own project...these things someimtes take a long time to get off the ground...months...years...

But by far the most critical of persons you need to gain the permission of are the other mods and in particular the administration as we do happen to be (by definition anyway) the public figures of this site, so objections there are most pertinent.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Nope, mule-work for you! That's what I've been doing while developing the concept for my own project...these things someimtes take a long time to get off the ground...months...years...

Well, it's a dang great thing that I REALLY wanna do this, so, screw me if it's wrong, I'm gonna pester zoph, Cenere, Dank, Devoidless, Moegreche, and everyone else until they COMPLY.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to put my disclaimer about the Dan thing:

ULTRA SUPER IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!

I do not beleive, or think that anything that happens in this story (such as the death of dan) to be true in the slightest, it is completely fictitious, and our dear king is still alive, and Carlies doing fine as well.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

In this PC uptight world, disclaimers are important. Thank you for including that disclaimer. Eventually we'll all be sticking up templates:

Notice: All events and characters portrayed within this work are ficticious. Any resemblance to real events or persons is unintentional and purely coincidental.

All characters within this work are copyright their respective owners and are used with permission of aforementioned owners.

Notice: The views expressed within this work are not representative of the views of the author or of any organisation.

This publication is not FDA approved. Consumption may result in hallucinations, nightmares and irreversible bed-wetting.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

In this PC uptight world, disclaimers are important. Thank you for including that disclaimer. Eventually we'll all be sticking up templates:

yes, I actually meant to put that Disclaimer in on the first post but I spaced out, mainly because I'm tired and I've stayed up for more than 16 hours, haha.
My checklist:
Xstrop
Zophia (on hold)
Dank (on hold)
Moegreche (on hold) GONNA BE HARD, would appreciate if someone knew an e-mail?
Daniel McNeely (IMPORTANT)
Carlie (on hold)
Cenere (on hold)
Skater_Kid_Who_Pwns
KingRyan (on hold)
jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

wow very nice story.
i can't wait to hear more.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I just found out that Dank is willing for me to put him in the story! SO then, Updated list:

X Strop
Zophia (on hold)
X Dank
Moegreche (on hold) GONNA BE HARD, would appreciate if someone knew an e-mail?
Daniel McNeely (IMPORTANT)
Carlie (on hold)
Cenere (on hold)
Skater_Kid_Who_Pwns (on hold)
KingRyan (on hold)

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Far as I can tell Dan would be impossible to get a hold of. Unless you're actually planning to portray him in the story you may be able to get away with it.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Far as I can tell Dan would be impossible to get a hold of. Unless you're actually planning to portray him in the story you may be able to get away with it.

Nah, I don't intend that in the least. Just a few sobbing from random AG users (such as "citizens&quot Going "I miss dan, he wouldn't let this happen" and a few boo hoo's. Otherwise, neither carlie or dan have anything else to do with the story...besides that they're the cause of it all.
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Good story, and I think this could make a serious RPG, either trough a site or a forum RPG.

Very well done, Looking forward to it!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

They have nothing to do with it they just are the reason :P

...don't you mean catalyst?

The problem with an RPG based on this is that it might require either input or license on the part of the moderators. I for one would not approve of somebody making judgement calls as to what a hypothetical me would do in a particular situation in an "RP" setting as this is far more complicated and involved than a fanfiction.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm this seems interesting.Once you get a hold of all those people somehow,all I have to say is good luck on that part,but I think this could be interesting.Although some of the conversations in here confuse me a bit as to what it is exactly.Is this supposed to be just a story?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

The problem with an RPG based on this is that it might require either input or license on the part of the moderators. I for one would not approve of somebody making judgement calls as to what a hypothetical me would do in a particular situation in an "RP" setting as this is far more complicated and involved than a fanfiction.

yeah, I wouldn't degrade you to that point. I have a decent grasp of Strawp (yes, I nicknamed you Strawp) and his personality, especially in the Corrupted version.
.Is this supposed to be just a story?

Yes, it will always just be a story, and if I find any RPG of this in the forum games section, I will tattlebat it until it BLEEDS.
I'm still waiting for replies from the rest of the list...
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

K I got the point about RPG :P

Anyway thoad I've asked a few guys aswell to reply you, I'll ask everyone which wasn't marked with a X.

Showing 1-15 of 1054