ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 165538
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

I spent a good 3 hours reading all the past segments a couple days ago.

Kinda looks like KR is screwed.

Also I think I might have missed a segment cuz this new one seemed to jump ahead a bit.

Oh and I lol'd at the Run Elephant Run allusion.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I looked deeply towards Cenere, the back of his greasy hair. I wondered what sort of dream he was having. My thoughts were cut off as a brainworm jumped at my throat, missing by a hair. Cursing under my breathe, I swatted at the worm with my handy crowbar that I loved oh so very much. When I finally managed to hit it, the sound made a combination of bones cracking and a slug being squashed. My skin started to crawl at the grotesque noise.
Cen was dreaming of the library, as presumably all of us were, only he was flipping through books to see if there was something of value to see. In his dream, I was off talking about zombies and making absolutely no sense with skater. Every once in a while I'd come over to cen to annoy her or flash a picture of a females buttocks.
"Creation of man, Darwanism for Dummies, Pride and Prejudice..." Cen read the spines. Further down the gargantuan row of books among bookshelves, he saw a book with the pages out, instead of the spine. Correcting it, he flipped it. The spine of the brown leather book (with nice, shiny gold and black ribbons wrapping all around it) said "Read Me".
Before he could have gotten to it, however, Thoad ran over and pointed out an odd section of "taboo" books. Just for fun, he put aside the book for later. Upon entrance to the "Taboo" section, the bookshelves became made of rock, with odd symbols of fire, wind, water, and earth in all sorts of different ancient languages etched on them. Even English, Danish, and all other languages.
Cen picked a book from the stone shelf that read "Book of Screams". Thinking that it was just going to be a horror story of some sort, Cen flipped to the title page. It simply said, "Wrong Page" then flipped to the middle of the book, page 198. Upon the page was nothing. Cen was befuddled, and looked closely at the blank page. A face jumped out at him, screaming at hard as it possibly could. It's eyes were nothing but a ruffle in the paper. Cen threw the book to the far side of the section, terror in his eyes.
Scared, Cen left the "Taboo" section with a book labeled "The Secrets of Sythsan". Just then, he remembered about the leather book he found, title: "Read Me". Looking over towards the shelf, he pulled it out and read happily. His eyes grew wide, seeing something that would normally be a fantasy novel, actually make perfect sense to him. It was something he wish he had found at birth, but somehow, there was a little voice in his head that told him to put it down and run.
The further he got into the seemingly endless book, the louder the voice grew. Somehow he couldn't strip himself away from the book though. Until it came upon a rather disturbing chapter. It read "The History of Cenere", and his eyes grew wide, both with pride and fear. Reading on, he found it had everything about him. His age, the type of glasses he has, down to the number of finger nail clippings he's had (though he never kept count). It had every secret, everything he had ever even thought written down in it's pages. In the matter of seconds I raced over, asking what it was.
Cen Closed it in an instant, "Nothing, it's stupid," he said, walking towards the "Taboo" section. As he thought, he found a spellbook of sorts. Though he didn't totally beleive in magic that could made things burst into flames, but it was worth a shot. Reading the book he assured himself that it would be okay, because the book knew too much. It bursted into flames.
+++
Bahamut's insides were extremely hard to figure out. There were so many non-color coded buttons of lojitech that it was extremely hard to see what would make the thign go forward, or stop in it's own tracks. Moegreche reached for the left arms controls when a red light beeped in the HUD above him.
+++
KingRyan had finally managed to get one of Bahamuts huge arms off. It fell down onto the construction site, the dust of the abandoned site flying into the air. The ground roared as he held onto the large arm. Moegreche seemed to have cried out in fear, as the large construct stepped back.
"It looks like it's retreating!" yelled KingRyan in victory. However, the Excel continued to yell as Dank pointed towards Kingryan. "D*mm*t... it looks like I won't get out easy," he mumbled. He then yelled to his group, "Ready your arms, men!".

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Imma look for a hidden code in this one too. >:P

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*points at self* Lazy. Or stressed.
Anyway, just showing up first scrap from this chapter.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/burning.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Suddenly, Cen awoke upon a pile of old, rotten books with shabby leather cases. His ear had a piercing sensation, and he grabbed it in reflex. He felt something wriggle and writhe, and pulled it out with a grunt. I had just barely figured out that Cen was awake, as I was sidetracked from fending off the brain worms attacking me.
"Glad you're up sleepy head, I could use some help here!" I yelled towards him, swatting another hungry brain worm away.
"And what do you think I'm supposed to do? I don't have a weapon if you hadn't noticed!" He retorted, apparantly not liking the idea of helping.
"Throw a book at the big one!" I yelled, crushing the brain worm that had been pulled out of Cen's ear. Cen hesitated, and pathetically tossed a book at the huge catipillar like brain worm in the middle of the room. It didn't have any effect but make it grunt in anger. I made an odd face and squashed another worm.
+++
Moegreche was screeching at full volume, as if his arm actually had been cut off. Using a lojick that allows for quick movement, he managed to get away into a silo in the far corner. "D*mn! How could this happen... this was supposed to be indestructable!" He slammed his fists on the control panel. Ezekiel seemed to put too much force into it, however, as it crushed the panel he needed to maneuver. "No! D*mm*t!" He continued to yell, Bahamut falling down to the earth.
+++
KingRyan had seen the collosus fall, and counted on something to at least help the syndicate escape. "Men! Leave the zombies for later! There's going to be a dust storm in about 3 minutes after that thing falls to the ground, while everything is in confusion make for the exit! It's in the same hole we came from, so hurry!" he ordered the 30 or so users that were within' his earshot.
The Colossus in the distance fell with a screech, and the dust of the construction site flew up in a cataclysmic roar. The members of the Syndicate, along with the excel was being pummeled with dust and rocks. Tennisman was the first to make it to the hold, and lead the others in as he tried to keep the rusty manhole door open. Following through were most of the bigwigs, and a few regular users for the cause.
+++
Strop had finally gotten to the scene, as soon as it had ended. Grunting, he looked at Bahamut and shaked his head in spite. "You were a fool to try and use it, it's still faulty and it hasn't been used in at least 100 years. There was a reason this body had banned it," He said, Lucy's voice mending with his.
He walked towards the monster, pulling Moegreche out of the wreckage. He had several scars all over his body, and a bloody eye. "Ezekiel you idiot!" Strop said, slapping Moe across the face. It hadn't occurred to strop till just then that Moe didn't have the crimson eyes Ezekiel had.
Tossing Moegreche aside, Strop searched the wreckage for the Wraith. There was no sign of him. "D*mn you Ezekiel... you were the only one that even had a theory of what was in there... You might have known!" Yelled Lucy, strops fists smashing a stone tablet of the lojitech fiends. Looking back, Strop noticed that Moegreche had mysteriously disappeared.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah! Regualr aupdates!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yeah! Regualr aupdates!

Ooorr...
Pft. Same day, he said. Still today, he said...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Oh look! I'm in it. And my wonderful creation! The Brain Worm! Yay! GO ME!!!

GO YOU BRAIN WORMS! EAT OUT THOADY'S BRAINS!!!!!

Nice to see it starting again...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Squashing another worm, the main worm just started to get aggravated. "Cen! You gotta help! Now!" I yelled at him, swatting away another brain worm trying to get into Cen's brain.
"And how do you expect me to do that?" he said, his eyes turning into a deep glare. I looked around, seeing nothing but books and shelves.
I stumbled, as the main brain worm, with all it's gelatinous and disgusting glory roared, it's spike sort of protruding out of what I suppose you could call it's "face". Looking around me, I just gave up, "I don't know, SOMETHING, JUST DO SOMETHING!".
Cen just got upset, flopping onto some of the books and waved his hand lazily through the air in a "whoopy-doo" fashion, "Just leave, I don't need to live anyways," He said, stress taking over him. Cen however, flopped on a familiar looking book. It had 5 symbols on it's leather cover, and then their element in english under them. It showed as follows: Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Arcane. Cen recognized it as the book he used to burn "Read Me".
He didn't really think much of it, but decided to flip through it. He went directly to the fire section, page 13. It had several different spells, and a warning at the top of each page, "WARNING - OVERUSE OF THE CONTENTS IN THIS BOOK CAN AND WILL KILL YOU. SIDE EFFECTS OF USING THIS BOOK INCLUDE: DROWSINESS, LETHARGY, AND OVER-RELAXATION OF MUSCLES." Cen was curious about it, however, and read the first spell, which was a "simple" combustion spell.
He pointed his hand at the monster, and recited the spell. Only the dust in the air in front of him lit on fire. He was stumped, before he tried reading it again. That spell was for contact only. I just barely dodged a particularly hungry Brain Worm. "I can't keep this up much longer Cen!" I urged him.
He then found the correct ranged spell, and pointed his hand towards the monster. Reciting the words, there was a small whiff of cinder and melting rock in the air. The main brain worm quickly burst into flames. Cen didn't realize it was standing right on top of a bunch of books, however, and started to scramble around grabbing all the good books he could find. Most of which were arcane books.
I stood there, dumbfounded that the monster spontaneously combusted. The smaller brain worms around me were dying as well. "I guess brain worms kinda work like bee's," I said, making a "tch" sound.
Zophia and Skater still had working brain worms in their brains, however, and were sound asleep. "Cen, put the books in a pile away from this bookfire, we need to keep Zoph and Skater from getting burned," I told him, grabbing skater and putting him over my shoulder.
+++
Tennisman led the 30 or so members into the tunnel, but noticed someone was missing. "KingRyan..." he mumbled under his breathe, and looked out into the dust storm. "I'll catch up with you guys later, I need to get one of ours!" he yelled at the group in the tunnel, jumping out of the manhole. As the hole opened, dust, sand, and rocks fell into the tunnel. It was ferocious out there.
+++
Moegreche had somehow made it to the manhole. He was weak but still barely able to walk. He stumbled over the small piece of the manhole that wasn't secured down, and he saw it was there now. Going solely on the willpower to get out of this maelstrom of sand, he opened the manhole and tumbled in. "What happened?" He bleakly said, picking himself up and going down the tunnel.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

To aggravate is not to make angry. Seriously. It means 'to make worse.' NOT TO MAKE ANGRY.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

If you need material thoad, you can throw me in it :P Mod wars call for all mods I would think haha

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Seriously. It means 'to make worse.' NOT TO MAKE ANGRY.

Well excuuuuuuuuuse me for making a common mistake, princess. /LoZ reference.

and okay estel, it does call for all mods, I just didn't get permission from you. Also, when reading the story moegreche is in his robe and scholars hat, like his old armatar.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Well excuuuuuuuuuse me for making a common mistake, princess. /LoZ reference.

Common mistake is common. But it's also still a mistake >:P
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

aggravate

it could mean to make aggressive.

"I will agro(aggravate) the troika while you lend me suppressive fire"
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

v. ag·gra·vat·ed, ag·gra·vat·ing, ag·gra·vates
1. To make worse or more troublesome.
2. To rouse to exasperation or anger; provoke. See Synonyms at annoy.

Showing 1036-1050 of 1054