admit it, its getting boring

i would like to know if any release dates have been posted

or just post your thoughts about this.

• 15 Replies
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

dude, programming isnt easy, he's only been working on them for about a week or 2 now, and he's also adding achievements and a 4th job!
be patiant.

allthough it would be nice to have a release date lol.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Take a look here: [url]http://armorblog.com/2009/02/and-action[/url]

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

I'm sure Krin would love to entertain you as much as possible, but KL is working on making a good game. Give it time.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

that blog is useless to this topic, basicly spam.

but i guess you need to give him time.

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

thats why i made this thread, we have given him time...

LennonTheMage
LennonTheMage
55 posts
Nomad

Well obviously not enough please stop complaining about how long it takes It takes as long as he wants it to be. It's his game : )

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Dude, have you noticed how high quality of a game that is?

It takes a long time to make it that good, it takes a long time to make even a crappy game.

Be patient.

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

the quality isent that great lol its all 2d and the bodys are split into parts that have very few animations

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

imean its a great game dont get me wrong

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

You sound so ungrateful and bratty. Krin doesn't have to make games for you. Then what would you do? "We have given him time..." sheesh.

Krin makes his games with care, that's his style. He takes his time, and makes good games. If you want a game now, there are plenty of devs who just throw semi-fun not very involving stuff out there.

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

All the stuff said above is true, but it would be nice if we had a better idea of when to expect this new stuff. Maybee just a month (and year if necissary)

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

can a mod just lock this excuse of a thread?

kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

Be patient -.-, its not you making the game it's him, he wil do what he wants.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Yeah - He doesn't have to do this stuff, he does it, so don't hassle him on anything, he can take 100 years for all I care, as long as he does what he says he WILL do, then fine... Sure a Release Date would be nice but you're still not helping

And if he has an excuse for something then fair enough, as long as it isn't a dumb one

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

that blog is useless to this topic, basicly spam.

Read before you post, that blog was made by Krin, and he said:

I just got internet in my new flat, so Iâm sorry if I hadnât been in touch lately. Johnâs sent me an email to be a bit more active on the blog so I thought Iâd drop a line or two. Anyway, just in case you were wondering why the Sonny 2 patches are taking so long to get done, I thought Iâd just show you a little bit about the other half of my work.

Apart from making Flash games, I also like making films (even though Iâm still learning, and am not very good at it yet). Just about to finish the second term of the first year of a film degree, and they teach us stuff like how to use the cameras, and how to write scripts and all that jazz. The script writing lessons are actually very useful, because Iâve had so many people complain to me about how awful the Sonny storyline and dialogue is, so maybe for the next RPG, I can make it a little bit more exciting

Well Iâve got to run down to buy some eggs now, and Tesco is about to close, so Iâll just wrap it up here. Below you can watch a short film I just finished. We also submitted it to a contest. You can find it here. Would appreciate it if you drop us a vote
Showing 1-15 of 15